• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how hard is Marluxia on a scale of 1 to 10?

Votes: 9 28.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 9 28.1%

Votes: 5 15.6%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
nope not at all make sure you keep your 9 cards safe use them and your 0 cards
to mostly block him so you can hit him in the secound round but in the first
i would have three cloud cards (if you have them)and use them when his hp is half way down and mack sure you have some cure spells and hi-potions just to be safe! but since you are 99 he should be really easy i have not played the game in a while so i forgot mostly what to do on the first round sorry !

Wolffia

You mean the final boss right? I fought him at lvl 48 and he was a piece of cake;
Its not that he's hard, its just that its a really long battle. I had max possible hp and as long as I cured regularly sora's hp didn't go below half-way on the blue bar.

A

axelorder13

i beat him at lvl 60 and he wuz kinda hard but at lvl 99 u probaly score him a 1 or 2 lol

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i beat him at lvl 48 had alot of attack cards about 40 or 50 and about 4 cure cards with oogie riku and jafar but ya at lvl 99 hes so easy!

Chris_Kiki

It's super easy with the right cards but it can be hard with poor deck. Basicly lots of 9's and 0 and cures.sleights aren't very powerfull because they're easely broken.(sorry for bad english:D)

Yue

Radical fcuker.
You're level 99 and you still haven't beaten the game like ten times over? -_-;; Marluxia is the wimpiest boss ever. You can beat him without getting hit ONCE. And normal attacks do extra damage on him. He's that sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back