• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

marluxia!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would Marluxias have been better as a girll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Xerei said anything that I might have put. Marluxia as a girl would have just... undermined the utter bad-ass attitude he personifies with every deed and word he gives. I mean, if they had been two girls, and in the position they were in, I would have been constantly thinking of them doing their toes together, and conversating over Girl!Marluxia's flowers as they pruned them.

No... just... no. He's better off as a man, which SE and Nomura and all the others must have thought, too, if they changed his character into a boy. Besides, I hate the stereotypical girls like flowers and pink attitude that people seem to have. I love that Marluxia is a guy, and still likes flowers and pink, and looks utterly bad-ass summoning his scythe in a shower of flower petals.

Bicka

If anyone was to become female, I wouldn't have put it beyond Zexion. Would've thrown in a touch of femininity into Riku's story, and would've tied in with him using illusions and deceptions a tad bit if they wanted to go there (though again, him being a guy while doing it is a nice "contrast" imo).

The most frightening thing is that I've been harboring a similar idea for some time....o_O

Great minds think...no, I won't go there.

Actually, if I'd like to see any male Organization member as female, it'd be Saix. It'd be nice to have Xemnas's second in command be a girl, and would add an interesting element of a bodyguard crush in Saix's relationship with Xemnas (more than there already is, that is). And it'd be different for the girl to have an attacking style based on brute strength.

But Marly...Marly ought to stay a guy.

rent

i like him as a guy who likes flowers; he's different and i think that's makes him unique.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Lol.
It would've been amusing to see Marluxia as a girl...
But... meh.
I like him as a guy. I would've loved his badassness either way. :3

He gives me an excuse to imagine Jeffree Star as a voice actor for him too... XD

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
For the first half of the game I really didn't get the fact that he was a dude.

Seriously...

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
i would prefer marluxia as a guy.
i mean, he likes pink,flowers and looks feminine, and still manages to pull off the cool kickass look. =)
Marluxia as a girl would have just... undermined the utter bad-ass attitude he personifies with every deed and word he gives. I mean, if they had been two girls, and in the position they were in, I would have been constantly thinking of them doing their toes together, and conversating over Girl!Marluxia's flowers as they pruned them.
so true. thats why i would prefer him as a guy. =D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh God no! Marluxia is freaking amazing! And definintly should not be a woman

Roxas5400

I don't really know why I think it was better that he was a boy but the game would have gone a different way if he was a girl.

khfreakxsora

umm... Marluxia was made to be a GUY! not a GIRL! whoever thought of this... LOL!! NICE ONE!!! but... its a game... leave it alone!! LOOL but ya... u really should leave the game alone... AWW GOSH I WISH THE GAME WAS REAL!!!

Lifes.Lover

Website
umm... Marluxia was made to be a GUY! not a GIRL! whoever thought of this... LOL!! NICE ONE!!! but... its a game... leave it alone!! LOOL but ya... u really should leave the game alone... AWW GOSH I WISH THE GAME WAS REAL!!!

The whole point of this thread is that Marluxia's original character design was for him to be a girl. However, before the game released, or finalized, they changed him to a guy.

The point of this thread is to find out whether that was a good move on SE's part or not.

Which, if you look at the poll results, was a good idea. Again, Marluxia would not have had the same effect as a girl that he does as a guy.

Also, you're telling us to leave the game alone (when we're simply trying to intelligently discuss a factor that would have changed CoM) and yet you're the one that wishes it was real. How is that not being hypocritcal?

Lifes.Lover

Website
But I'm pretty sure that it has been confirmed. Either way, what does it matter if he was originally meant to be a female or not?

Obviously, SE believed that his role was better off as a male, and decided to change him. This was a good decision, as I've already stated several times.

It doesn't matter if he was originally meant to be a girl, and I have no idea why some of you are taking this so seriously.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
But I'm pretty sure that it has been confirmed. Either way, what does it matter if he was originally meant to be a female or not?

Obviously, SE believed that his role was better off as a male, and decided to change him. This was a good decision, as I've already stated several times.

It doesn't matter if he was originally meant to be a girl, and I have no idea why some of you are taking this so seriously.

Because we all have our fandoms to keep up! :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back