• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

marluxia!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would Marluxias have been better as a girll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

geoshippo

Awards
ok so its said that marluxias was originally planned to be a girl!
with his flower affiliation and his obbssession wit the color pink...does any one think he would have been twice as awesome if he was a girl!
because origianlly him (as a her) would have been larxenes best friend ( ssince they would have been the two only female members {besides xion}in the organization).this would have given them more of a purpose for over taking the organization. (it is not known what their plans after taking over the organization was) they could have wanted it to prove woman could be strong!
Also it would have been really cool to have one of the two main antagonist (not villains because all they wanted as to be a whole person) to be a female instaed of a guy!
instaed now hes ANOTHER guy that everyone thinks is GAY (which would b cool 2 but roar)

Stars

リク
XD

He still have man's looking..

No.
No.
No.
He is better to be a guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muse

you look atrocious
Um... Personally, I don't think it would have been cool had Marluxia been a girl. Being represented by the color pink, an ability over flowers... That's kind of cliche for a girl character, don't you think? That all girls like pink and flowers?

And even if it wasn't that, Larxene wouldn't have been such an interesting character if she was the second female Organization XIII member. By being the sole girl, she stood out and in a good way, considering she could have whooped all of those guys' butts if she wanted to.

I don't intend to offend anyone who thinks Marly should be a girl, I just don't think his nor Larxene's characters would have had as much of an impact if they were both girls and were planning on overthrowing the Organization. (I mean... Can you imagine GirlMarluxia giving some of the lines? "I shall scatter your heart to the empty winds!" o.o That would be... very awkward.)

And besides that, 4/11 shipping wouldn't be as much fun if Marly was a girl! ;D (Just kidding! XD)

Malevolence

Raw Life
Re: Marluxias 2

I dunno on this one, Im kinda in between, I mean it would of been better to have 2 women in the organization instead of just 1 girl and 12 guys (excluding Xion)

angelbabe74006

Xeirei said it all.
It really would have annoyed me if Marluxia was a girl. The kids that played this might get the impression that girls were supposed to be all...pink and flowery or something. Having a femenine female in the Org. would have overshadowed my sexy nymph.
I totally agree with the 4/11 comment, by the way.

Muse

you look atrocious
=D Yay! Someone agrees with me!

(Lol. It's true though! 4/11 just wouldn't be the same if Marly was a girl!)

shadowred3

naaa a pink girl? too obviousb

hmmm maby....... if he was would his personality change more like laruxsans?

SwordsmenXIII

He was supposed to be a girl? o_O

I like the way he is.

I like HIM as a BOY.

But it wouldn't be bad to have 3 girls in the org. instead of 2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's fine as a guy. Larxene and her status as lone bitch female in the org aside, him being male and still do what he did to Naminé and Sora adds a sort of, I donno, 'charm' if you would to him being, well - a bitch. He's different from Larxene but it wouldn't have worked as well had he been a girl, again - Larxene regardless.
In part it's because that growing up on characters like Ursula and Snow White's step-mother and Maleficent etc, we've learned to expect that type of behavior from women while men usually played the role Sora did of the Knight in Shiny Armor.
CoM all but broke quite a lot of those by having Larxene be that much of a bitch while being the yes young and beautiful maiden, Naminé playing a double role of Damsel in Distress and Wicked Witch, and of course Marluxia, the one behind it all that was pulling everyone's strings and causing so much grief - is actually a guy.
KH despite it all actually does has a balance of importance between guys and girls even if the girls make up for it with mere numbers on the side-lines. Marluxia being a female in a game that throws Naminé, Larxene and in a way Kairi at you, especially since all four are in the same half of the game, would've been much too much.

If anyone was to become female, I wouldn't have put it beyond Zexion. Would've thrown in a touch of femininity into Riku's story, and would've tied in with him using illusions and deceptions a tad bit if they wanted to go there (though again, him being a guy while doing it is a nice "contrast" imo).

.Oji

赤いテキスト
ok so its said that marluxias was originally planned to be a girl!

I still want to know where Nomura-san said this. :/

with his flower affiliation and his obbssession wit the color pink...does any one think he would have been twice as awesome if he was a girl!

The 'flower' in which he represents is 'Sakura' - the petals which ocassionally surrounds him are cherry blossoms. Cherry blossom usually symbolizes quick death or short life due to there transience. That, and he wields a scythe, which is usually depicted as the weapon of the Grim Reaper, aka Death. Dunno what relevance being obsessed with pink has, so eh. I prefer him as a guy.

because origianlly him (as a her) would have been larxenes best friend ( ssince they would have been the two only female members {besides xion}in the organization).this would have given them more of a purpose for over taking the organization. (it is not known what their plans after taking over the organization was) they could have wanted it to prove woman could be strong!

Nothing would drastically change if he was a girl, so I don't see the point. Marluxia and Larxene would still try to usurp control, Marluxia would still be deceptive, Marluxia would still be the Graceful Assassin. Him being a girl changes nothing.

Also it would have been really cool to have one of the two main antagonist (not villains because all they wanted as to be a whole person) to be a female instaed of a guy!

35ck6yu.jpg

"Oh, hello there."

instaed now hes ANOTHER guy that everyone thinks is GAY (which would b cool 2 but roar)

People need to start judging characters by their CHARACTER, not solely by appearance. Nothing about his character screams homosexual - a bit conceited, but not homosexual in the least.

Last edited:

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I agree what .Oji said. just because he likes flowers and has a pink scythe doesn't mean he's a homosexual. he is obviously so secure with his masculinity that he doesn't care what people think. the same goes for Zexion, but not with being homo, but emo. Zexion is not emo (despite what marluxia says, read my sig) he has blue hair that covers half of his face, and he is calm and quiet. i'm pretty sure he doesn't have scars on his wrist, and he doesn't wear black or purple makeup and s*it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back