• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

How come a lot of people don't like him?? He's my favorite Organization member. I like his other name, the "Graceful Assassin". Nice ring to it XD He's a Grim Reaper with beautiful pink roses, what's not to love?? :p

His appearance may have something to do with it, his title is way too feminine for him in my POV.

Fun fact: He was supposed to be a girl.

camdog

Organization XIII members are all pretty badass, with the exception of Demyx, although he does become serious... right before he gets his ass wooped. Marluxia seemed pretty badass to me, not girly, or a lesbian (I mean really people, it's a game, stop going gaga over them).

Especially in his battle he seemed badass (final mix) where you had the numbers above your head: he could either kill you the old fashion way by draining your HP, or if you really sucked and couldn't kill him in time then when the number got to 0, aurevoir. Wouldn't have been the same without him, and the best part is that you can play as him in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!!! YEEEE!

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Hey Marluxia deserves alot of respect........It's not every day you see a character that is graceful and a grim reaper.....that is a dude that looks like a girl.........and likes flowers! Plus not only that but he almost had a successful hostil takeover of the Orgy.

Muse

you look atrocious
Marluxia is one of the most masculine members of the entire Organization. Just in his build, his weapon, his facial structure... Everything. Even his manner of speaking is masculine. (The deep voice has NOTHING to do with it. >> <<) In fact, Xigbar, the member with an eyepatch and scar and GUNS, is very... swishy when compared to Marluxia. As seen here: YouTube - The Greatest Moments Video Extravaganza part 2/4 (Watch until 1:58.)

I don't care that he has pink hair or his power involves roses. Some of the most manly characters have pinkish hair and can control plants. Kurama from YuYu Hakusho, for example.

:strikethrough: Yes, I am the same person who made a comment about 4/11 shipping.

But for everyone who says he's gay solely on his appearance is an ignorant idiot. >(

Marluxia is such a cool character, I don't know why anyone would dislike him. I actually like him quite a lot. =D

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Marluxia seemed pretty badass to me, not girly, or a lesbian (I mean really people, it's a game, stop going gaga over them).

So... I can't have sexual fantasies about Axel then?
Well yeah.

I find it easy to make fun of Marluxia, despite him being one of my favorite characters.
But it would've made more sense if he WERE a girl, but I prefer him as a man. :3

And if he was strong enough to try and throw off the entire Organization like that, yes. He is extremely badass.

firemage8

Xenmas would of NEVER let him become the Lord of the Castle in Castle Oblivion if he were in fact a she. The organization is mostly guys and it is special that Larxene was the only female. It is better that he is a guy and not a girl because it contracts with Larxene being the only female at the time. It seems that either Xigbar or Xaldin had made a mistake when recruting the members.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xenmas would of NEVER let him become the Lord of the Castle in Castle Oblivion if he were in fact a she. The organization is mostly guys and it is special that Larxene was the only female. It is better that he is a guy and not a girl because it contracts with Larxene being the only female at the time. It seems that either Xigbar or Xaldin had made a mistake when recruting the members.

W-wait... What are you saying? The Organization is led by sexists? o.o

Oh, and it's contradicts, not contracts. >>

firemage8

W-wait... What are you saying? The Organization is led by sexists? o.o

Oh, and it's contradicts, not contracts. >>

You never know. It wouldn't surprise me since it seems to be run by a dictatorship.

Think about it. Marluxia may have gained the leadership just so he can have his loyalty tested.

Muse

you look atrocious
You never know. It wouldn't surprise me since it seems to be run by a dictatorship.

Think about it. Marluxia may have gained the leadership just so he can have his loyalty tested.

A dictatorship? Really? It doesn't seem that way to me... Oh well.

Well, I'm not saying that's not true. That may very well be the entire case.

Sweet Genocide

Marluxia is awesome, he is very different from the average video game villain. Plus he pulls off the pink.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Marluxia my fav also, he's so cool and sophisticated
I think it takes a real man to carry a gigantic pinks scythe and dye you hair pink (technically brownish) lol
They say he carries his pink scythe as a sign of death NOT gayness
Why Square Enix picked pink I'll never know I would of preferred green myself but still he's my fav I like anything to do with nature(flowers) and its class he's the lord of castle oblivion.
I don't think Square Enix are trying to purposely give Marluxia a bad reputation he was supposed to be a female but then they changed it to a male but they kept the colour.

p.s How do you spell Marluxia's name?

I spell it Mar-luxs-ee-ah

But you can spell it also:
Mar-loos-ee-ah
Mar-loos-ah
Mar-luxs-ah
Mar-loo-sha
Mar-luxs-ee-uh
Mar-loos-ee-uh
etc.

Muse

you look atrocious
p.s How do you spell Marluxia's name?

I spell it Mar-luxs-ee-ah

But you can spell it also:
Mar-loos-ee-ah
Mar-loos-ah
Mar-luxs-ah
Mar-loo-sha
Mar-luxs-ee-uh
Mar-loos-ee-uh
etc.

How do you spell his name? Do you mean pronounce? Because you spell it M-a-r-l-u-x-i-a.

Bread-chan

LOL, ya gotta love Marly. He's not my ultimate fav, but I still love it that he can still be this kickass and have flower petals come out of his hood when he takes it off.

Marluxia is awesome, he is very different from the average video game villain. Plus he pulls off the pink.

Pink's not my favorite color, but it is true, Marluxia does pull it off xD And it is different, thus why I respect and like Marluxia a lot. I mean, how many video game villians do you know that have pink hair and a pink scythe? Not to mention the flower petals, lol.

I want him to be real T_T

As do I D:

But it makes me think. What kind of job would Marluxia have if he were real. -ponders and smirks- Schoolteacher? Hairdresser? Buisnessman? I dunno xD Just a random thought here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back