• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia VS Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

Im back!After getting past the internet problems,I can finaly post a new thread.Now,I know I said I was going to post Xion VS Starfire,but I decided to figure out who is the most elite Org. XIII member instead.So,heres my opinion on who would win between the Graceful Assassin and the Superior.(My computer is acting up,so it'll look different then the others)Not much is known about Marluxia before he joined the Organization.He was discovered by Xigbar,and planned to take over soon after joining.He tried to enslave Sora,but was destroyed at Castle Oblivion.Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort,the younger form of Master Xehanort.He is the leader of Organization XIII,and used all the other members to try and create Kingdom Hearts.Like all the other Nobodies,however,he was defeated by Sora,with the help of Riku. *MARTIAL SKILL* It is unknown whether or not Marluxia had any formal training,but he is an extremely dangerous fighter.He has been able to hold his own against many notable warriors,including Sora,Axel,and the Riku Replica.Xemnas,the Nobody of Xehanort,has the memories of a highly trained Keyblade Master.The dramatic final battle(s) are proof of his skill,holding both Riku and Sora off at the same time.I think we all know where this is going.Xemnas has training,Marluxia probably does not.Xemnas was a skilled fighter against two keyblade weilders,while Marluxia full at Sora's hands.Xemnas gets the edge. *MAGIC SKILL* Marluxia uses a lot of magic attacks,ranging from energy waves to storms of rose petals.These deal a lot of damage.In fact,he's much easier to defeat after he switches to the flying mecha,instead of relying solely on magic.Xemnas uses magic,magic/mele attacks,and magic castles to fight.These include thorns appearing,his weapons separating,and his castle turning into a dragon.Xemnas has more,Marluxia's deals more damage.In this case,Xemnas has the upper hand,and I give him the edge. *PHYSICAL CAPABILITYS/HANDICAPS* Marluxia is in great shape,and Xemnas is considerably older.Marluxia gets the edge. *EQUIPMENT* Marluxia uses a scythe,through which he channels a lot of magical attacks.Xemnas uses two ethereal blades,which are basicly two lightsaber blades without the handles.They can split apart multiple times,and deal a lot of damage.Xemnas's weapons are more versital,but have lousy range.Marluxia's,on the other hand,is simple,but has long reach,making it good for offense and defense.Marluxia gets the edge. *SPECIAL ABILLITES* Marluxia has the ability to make copies of himself out of rose petals.Ironicly,the copy faced in Chain of Memories is stronger than the real one.Xemnas's special ability would be being able to summon every single Org. XIII weapon,controling the castle telapathicly,etc.I doubt the castle will be a factor.Also,Xemnas can only summon all the other weapons with help from Kingdom Hearts.Marluxia gets the edge. *THE VERDICT* Xemnas is obviously better with magic,but the copies are going to be a major factor.Marluxia would just overwhelm him with copy after copy,until Xemnas was worn out,then he would finish him off himself.I declare Marluxia the first winner of this war.This is just my opinion,feel free to post your own.It may be a while before I can post again,but the next one ill post will be Vexen VS Zexion(we have to get rid of them somehow)

State

Awards
Xemnas is the Nobody of a body that hosted the heart of two Keyblade Masters (Xehanort and Eraqus) and a defacto Master (Terra). Other than that, for a moment, he had the powers of thousands of hearts with him, meaning that, in a duel between him and Marluxia, the former would easily win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back