• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia vs. Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be victorious?

• Marluxia

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Axel

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm surprised I haven't found this.

So who do you think can win this impressive battle between Nature and Fire? Marluxia or Axel?

Personally, I go for Marluxia. He was so powerful Riku felt it in the lower levels of the castle.

The short fight between them in Re: CoM also proved that Axel is capable of handling him, but in all honesty, I felt like Marluxia had the upper hand. He made Axel go way more on the defensive. And while Marluxia blocked his chakrams, he reflected them back as a offensive stance.

Try not to be bias and pick your favorite, though I doubt it. Just to chance it anyway.

Squ@ll

I don't really know much bout Marluxia so I wouldn't call it fair if I said Axel would own Marluxia Lol

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Marluxia's power is Nature, which can mean many things. Life, Death, Energy.

Do you see Marluxia using trees and flowers as attacks?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, I saw the cutscene battle between them in Re:CoM. It looked like Axel was eventually going to defeat him.

T

Tragic Fall

Axel would burn Marluxia. I like Marluxia but Axel has fire.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Marluxia's element is Death, as well as nature so this whole "Lol forest fire" debate is absolutly idiotic.

Well, I saw the cutscene battle between them in Re:CoM. It looked like Axel was eventually going to defeat him.

Your either an exstream Axel Fanboy or just idiotic. If that fight had ggone on any longer then axel would have been decimated. The only reason that marluxia stopped is because he wanted sora to kill axel for him. You see unlike Axel, Marluxia has a stratagy and has some intelect.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i would say Marluxia. I mean i dont know much about him at all but the fact that he was leader of part of the group he took with him has to show he is both smart and strong. Axel seemed more like someone who just rushes into combat. Marluxia would think it out and in the end defeat Axel.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Axel=fire
Marluxia=plants
axel wins!

Your an idiot, so you say just because axel has fire he automaticly wins, pathetic.

If a if a fire mage and a water mage are fighting then the water mage would have a clear ELEMENTAL advantage but if the fire mage is a exelent fighter then he would win even with the disadvantage.

Also not to mention that marluxia is a better warrior then axel and he actually has strategy and brute force behind his moves unlike axel who is only a fighter. He has no stratagy at all.

Marluxia > Axel

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Not to many people realize that Marluxia is not just strong but smart as well. Marluxia would beat Axel due to his extradinary fighting ability and his smarts in the matter. Axel was a follower but Marluxia was a leader and leaders tend to be stronger and smarter than the rest.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Marluxia's element is nature... That covers many grounds, including life and death...
Axel is a slow mover with sudden speed bursts (as said by pwninator)... Marluixa, on the other hand, is very fast and also warps around... Also, Marluxia was placed in charge of Castle Oblivion for a reason... And that is because he is one of the most powerful Org members... Marluxia also planned to betray the Org... Plus, the way he had planned to do it, would have most likely worked... Marluxia is also "The Graceful Assassin"... "Graceful" meaning he never misses a step and has everything planned, so nothing would go wrong... "Assassin" should be self explanitory... I mean, he carries a sycthe for pete's sake...
Marluxia could not only destroy Axel, but the majority of the Org as well...

Xehanort: 17

I think Axel is more powerfull. "Burn baby"

Yo, Someone should make a thread about SaiX.

SaiX vs Terra. that would be a fight. Or SaiX vs Marluxia. One more plz, SaiX vs Xemnas. Ooh yeah baby.

I would like to see SaiX take on Terra. i know saix will get owned but he will also give a fight. Once saix goes to berserk mode he would be destroying Terra.

Anyways they both kinda look alike.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Why would we make a tread about Saix vs Terra expectially since we havent heard much or seen much of Terra. Plus Axel couldnt be stronger then Marluxia and i got one reason to prove that.
Marluxia was a leaders of some incredibly power people. I mean a leader has to be strong. marluxia isnt just strong and got people to follow him but those people almsot bowed to him for his surpior power. I havent even played KHcom and i know Axel isnt more powerful than Marluxia.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Marluxia's element is Death, as well as nature so this whole "Lol forest fire" debate is absolutly idiotic.

Your either an exstream Axel Fanboy or just idiotic. If that fight had ggone on any longer then axel would have been decimated. The only reason that marluxia stopped is because he wanted sora to kill axel for him. You see unlike Axel, Marluxia has a stratagy and has some intelect.

Glad to see that you haven't lost your sarcasm, Master Sephy. But you see, you're underestimating Axel. Marluxia maybe good at planning but in combat, Axel clearly is the more superior warrior. That's why Marluxia fled. He knew Axel was going to finish him.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Glad to see that you haven't lost your sarcasm, Master Sephy. But you see, you're underestimating Axel. Marluxia maybe good at planning but in combat, Axel clearly is the more superior warrior. That's why Marluxia fled. He knew Axel was going to finish him.

It's good to know your are still here with your simplicity.

I underestimate no one and give them all the benifit of the doubt but axel is mearly an overated and cowardly weakkling. All he has is burst of speed and nothing else. Durin all of his battles may I also point out that one of his main phrases are "GET AWAY" which only proves my point that he is a coward.

The reason he stoped the fight and summoned Nami'ne is quite simply, stratagy. He could have finished him off but since he knew that sora was close by, that killing axel would not profit to his plans at all, and the fact that he was still trying to put his plans into motion to make sora his puppet he decided to make the gears of that plan move again. He summoned namine in the middle of the battle because he felt soras presence and thought that he could make him attack axel, which he knew he would do due to fact that he knew that axel thought he was cowering behind her which would inevitably lead to him saying what he said. Doing this in effect would make sora angry and provoke him to attack said axel thus using sora as his puppet to kill axel whom betrayed him. Thus proving that marluxia has not only has stratagy over axel, but inteligence.

Like an orchestrated masterpeice in the mind of a madman, no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back