• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene's English Voices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Marly's is Meh but the others are pretty good. Larxene is the best I've heard for the new characters. (And, Axel rocks as always)

A

Azrael

Marluxia is good......Larxene is spot on while Axel is doing is best as always//

Vexen is alright

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Wow, they voices are nice. I cant bother about it.
Marluxia has a very good voice, and Larxene too. Vexens voice is not perfect imo, I think an older person would be better for him. And Axel, we all know, his voice actor is unique.

I laughed when Vexen said SILENCE! It was almost like Jeff Dunhams "Achmed, the dead terrorist".
Silence! I kill you!

Oh, and Marluxias pronunciation is really Marluuscha.

I prefer the german pronunciation. Mar-Lu-Ksi-A

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Still playing through. Just beat TrTwn.Quite frankly, it feels rushed. I mean, come on. Marluxia's voice sounds like they just walked down the street and picked up a random person.

And why did they have KH2 Sora? They should have altered his voice. It's like looking at the future. Creepy.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry to say this but I would of thought Larxene would of been a deeper voice women, she sounds so young, Axel sounds a bit weird too, like he just rushed threw it. Vexen I think sounds good for him, and Namine that one line sounded like the orignal IMO.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Larxene: Lolwendys. But you know... it's not THAT bad, but her laugh really... sucked. She had the sadistic tone, but I think it needed to be more high-pitched and playful.

Vexen: I've never really heard his VA do anything other than him doing Uryu Ishida from Bleach. And they're like... identical, so I don't think it's been done that well.... that hurts me because I lurve him. D: But you know.... I'll deal.

Marluxia: lolBloo. I'm not thrilled with that either... I saw him more as a Gin Ichimaru type..

Axel: Yeah, it changed... but he's Axel, nuff said. :3

Namine: ......Why did they drop Brittany?

=D

Nyxbor

I'm okay with Larxene's, Marluxia's and Vexen's voices
It's Namine's I'm not
I mean, seriously, Camp Rock?
And plus her voice doesn't suit Namine at all (In my opinion anyway =P)

Naryx15

I like Larxene's voice and I know everyone's been saying this but..
MARLOOSHA?!?! WTF?!!? XD
Anyways, I'm on Floor 3 (Olympus Coliseum) =D
And Axel scared me when he said "HELLO!" on Floor 2 XD
I prefer "Yo!!" from the original but eh, that's just me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back