• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene's English Voices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Marly - Delicious. Perfect. Best voice in the game as far as I'm concerned. I’m shocked at how they pronounced his name though. It’s disgusting. I always prononced it Mar-lux-E-Uh. Sounds a whole lot better.
Larxene-Girly, but still badass. It suits her. I like it. Didn't hear the baconator.
Axel-Quinton Flynn what happened?! His voice for Axel was perfect in KH2. Here he sounds bored out of his mind and different.
Vexen- Although I’m still partial to the Japanese Hojo’s voice for him, made him sound more insane, this suits him. The Quincy Prince did a good job.
Zexion, or should I say Zexein, eww- I don't like his voice. He sounds to much like Axel. Axel’s voice coming out of Zexion's body is not good. I would have preferred if Lelouch a.k.a. Johnny Yong Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal voiced him. They seem to fit his personality more.
Lex- No
Namine-Even though there’s a different person playing her it sounds the same, just with a tiny hint of a country in it sometimes, but still good.

A

Azrael

Marly - Delicious. Perfect. Best voice in the game as far as I'm concerned. I’m shocked at how they pronounced his name though. It’s disgusting. I always prononced it Mar-lux-E-Uh. Sounds a whole lot better.
Larxene-Girly, but still badass. It suits her. I like it. Didn't hear the baconator.
Axel-Quinton Flynn what happened?! His voice for Axel was perfect in KH2. Here he sounds bored out of his mind and different.
Vexen- Although I’m still partial to the Japanese Hojo’s voice for him, made him sound more insane, this suits him. The Quincy Prince did a good job.
Zexion, or should I say Zexein, eww- I don't like his voice. He sounds to much like Axel. Axel’s voice coming out of Zexion's body is not good. I would have preferred if Lelouch a.k.a. Johnny Yong Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal voiced him. They seem to fit his personality more.
Lex- No
Namine-Even though there’s a different person playing her it sounds the same, just with a tiny hint of a country in it sometimes, but still good.

This.

You deserve some rep.

I wanted Lulu's VA to do Zexy

MasterHearts7762

Wow, i'm really surprised at how good these voices came out. I was nervous about Larxene's voice, i didn't want them to give her the wrong tone-of0voice. But i'm glad with how it turned out. This good...very good. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back