• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia really is Sora's greatest enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Wanna know why? His plan literally breaks Sora and even makes him almost become a person he isn't. His plan destroys Sora's mind, makes everyone including his friends forget him. and one point in the game he actually had Sora beat. Even after he gets defeated, he still in a way won. The effect his plan had still goes on in 358/2 Days and in KH2. Sora wakes up and is still barely gaining back everything he remembered. So if you look at it, Marluxia was Sora's greatest enemy.

Gankz

Well of course, just by looking at him you can know.

Long spiky pink hair, dep voice, always spells pure ebil.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Marluxia's dead & gone. Until his Somebody shows up. But for all intensive purposes "Marluxia" is dead.

Please close this.

Disluxia

Man talk about a lame post above me.

Anyways, yeah marluxia was a total badass especially working on his own accord not even to anyone elses from what I remember. Poor sora

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Man talk about a lame post above me.

Anyways, yeah marluxia was a total badass especially working on his own accord not even to anyone elses from what I remember. Poor sora

Yeah, spam. that's all that was.

Anyway, Close this please. Nothing left to be said.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Thanks for explaining the obvious :v next time keep these sort of things to yourself please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back