• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
That is an awesome perceprtion lol Gardner of a Grave yard

Im trying tho think what made me like marluxia so much but i think it was my Taste for Power

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Axel's decently strong is his own right. In a straight fight he might've had trouble with some of the Organization, but he had the brains to know when to run, to set up elaborate plots, how to manipulate people.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I agree he alays had a plan up his sleeve and had a lot of info but still NO MATCH FOR MARLUXIA :p

Roxas.Worshipper

No he wouldn't defeat Axel or maybe neither of them because they both are powerfull that's why(i think)Marluxia used Namine as a hostage.Because he knew that Axel could never hurt her.

Ak-chu-uh-leeeee... if you go to Wikipedia, it will say that when Marluxia used Namine as a hostage, he would have hurt her to get to him because nothing was going to stop him. P;

QUOTE TIME!

"Eventually, Axel confronts Marluxia, prepared to destroy him. Marluxia uses Naminé as a shield to keep Axel at bay, though Axel resolves to go through anyone, even Naminé."

So.. yeah.

P.S. AXEL IZ HAWT LOL

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Ak-chu-uh-leeeee... if you go to Wikipedia, it will say that when Marluxia used Namine as a hostage, he would have hurt her to get to him because nothing was going to stop him. P;

QUOTE TIME!

"Eventually, Axel confronts Marluxia, prepared to destroy him. Marluxia uses Naminé as a shield to keep Axel at bay, though Axel resolves to go through anyone, even Naminé."

So.. yeah.

P.S. AXEL IZ HAWT LOL

Yeah, but still i dont believe that he woulg hurt her,only push her away from Marluxia(i am very stubborn i know).Anyway the good is that Namine get out of there alive.Now that i think it again,Axel maybe thought to hurt her so maybe thats why he helped her on kh2fm he wanted to repent for the thought he did:p

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I guess it is because he had some significance with nature before he became an ORG XIII Member

Demi_Shock

If Marluxia was a Heartless boss (KH1 or KH2) which one do you think he was and why?

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
U probably dont want to here my opinion but i think marluxias real name is Liarum i guesed at the names for all of the organization members whos names were not given.

Also here is how I rate the organization power wise

1. Roxas

2. Xemnas

3.Marluxia

4. Zexion

5. Axel

6.Lexaeus

7. Saix

8. Xigbar

9. Xaldin

10. Larxene

11.Vexen