• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Hello About a year ago i posted this exact smae thread and i do every year and for those of you who dont know what this thread is for well . . :

If you have any questions about marluxia expect an answer as i am a big big big fan of Him so Lets begin

:thumbsup:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
As far as im concered that was supposed to be mentioned In final mix but His along with other is not mentioned . . . Yet

Attemisc

Ooo, Marluxia is my favorite X3

Hmmm, do you think he could pwn Saix? I do.
And do you think he would have won againstAxel? Again, I do.

Attemisc

No he wouldn't defeat Axel or maybe neither of them because they both are powerfull that's why(i think)Marluxia used Namine as a hostage.Because he knew that Axel could never hurt her.
Um, actually, considering Marluxia is the 3rd strongest in the organization and Axel is the first organization member you beat in KH2, I'd say that Marluxia would make quick work of the redhead. Axel isn't that strong really. And also, Marluxia did use Namine as a shield but Axel pretty much said he'd cut right through the both of them and Sora was litening so Marluxia used Sora's promise to Namine to make Sora fight Axel.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No he wouldn't defeat Axel or maybe neither of them because they both are powerfull that's why(i think)Marluxia used Namine as a hostage.Because he knew that Axel could never hurt her.

Marluxia=pwnage.
Marluxia alone could whipe out almost any Org member.
If Sora hadn't showed up, Marluxia would have killed Axel.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
You think?Ok ...but there is a reason that he was the only member from castle oblivion that get out alive right?And i thought that he could never say"I wont kill you because i dont wanna hurt Namine"right?But i bet you understand those things better than me because you are boys.No hard fillings ok?This is my first day here and i dont want arguments with anyone.

Attemisc

You think?Ok ...but there is a reason that he was the only member from castle oblivion that get out alive right?And i thought that he could never say"I wont kill you because i dont wanna hurt Namine"right?But i bet you understand those things better than me because you are boys.No hard fillings ok?This is my first day here and i dont want arguments with anyone.
lol okay, no arguments.
And I think that's a bit sexist, lol. I won't have my knowledge of Kingdom Hearts acredited to my being male.
Anyways, yes, Axel is the only org. mmber to come out alive frm castle oblivion, but that's not because of Axel's strength. It's only because 1) Sora really didn't want to hurt him 2) he used Sora to take out the other members of the org so they couldn't get to him 3) he ran away.
People really give Axel too much credit justbecause they think he's the bomb. Truth of the mater is, I think even Zexion could kick his butt.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Yeah! Ok i'll pass.But i think that someones who are telling that Demyx is better than Axel isnt true huh?Or i am again wrong?they said that because of their elementals but rally elementals are that important?

Well, considering this isn't Pokemon. I don't know about that, though. I think that Demyx is stronger than Axel, as he was a b!tch to fight (and Axel was easy as hell), but that since he doesn't like to fight, Axel has more skill.

Anywho.

I'd bet you several thousand units of currency that I'm the biggest closet Marluxia fan here. >:D

But, there isn't that much to know about him. Truth be told, anyways. D:

Demi_Shock

How do you know he is the 3rd strongest?

Also, why do you think Xemnas chose Marluxia to head up Castle Oblivion? Do you think he did it purposefully expecting him to fail?

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well, considering this isn't Pokemon. I don't know about that, though. I think that Demyx is stronger than Axel, as he was a b!tch to fight (and Axel was easy as hell), but that since he doesn't like to fight, Axel has more skill.

Anywho.

I'd bet you several thousand units of currency that I'm the biggest closet Marluxia fan here. >:D

But, there isn't that much to know about him. Truth be told, anyways. D:

I know that this isnt pokemon, but in the kh gameplay Axel, is true, that was frakin easy, but Demyx kick my butt!!:cursing:I think you are right, someone who doesnt like-or he is lazy-to fight doesnt(always) have many skills.If you noticed, Demyx used only magic skills and i think that, made him really difficult to defeat.:angry:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
To answer questions Marluxia must have been strong as

1. He was chose to run Castle Oblivion

2. He put up a good fight

3. He was a last boss

4. He has the coolest weapon and He PWNS

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Preety Intresting Question hmm But i dought it hehe

and i think it was because he was one of the stronger and ore manipulating of the Organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back