• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
Here is the new list

1. Roxas

2. Xemnas

3.Marluxia

4.Xaldin

5. Xigbar

6. Saix

7.Axel

8. Lexaeus

9.Zexion

10.Luxord

11. Larxene

12.Vexen

13. Demyx

I have redone the list the right way and if someone would like to know wat i think all of their real names are post it or pm me

Srry for spamming up this thread

Last edited:

firemage8

Well lets see there was a rumor that Marluxia was supposed to be female, but turned out to be male. I read it somewhere on a different site that has connections with this site.

Um power wise you can go by the higher the chairs are and Vexen's is the lowest chair so that would make him the lowest and not Demyx who is higher than Lexaeus. Xenmas is the superior so his power surpasses all of them.

Xemnas, Marluxia, Xaldin, Axel, Xigbar are the highest and probably most trust worthy so I think that would go with power. In KH2 FM cutscene its shows only Xenmas, Xaldin and Axel in the room Where Nothings Gather.

Marluxia became Lord of the Castle and he tried to make the Castle Oblivion his (if you watch the cutscene you see white flower pots in the backgrounds), because he was the highest one with the missions beside Xemnas and I am thinking since he didn't like the senior members he made them stay at the basement.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Crimson Soul said:
what is his original name?
Marluxia's Original name is Lumaria (= a flower species)

Last edited:

firemage8

One thing that questions me about Marluxia is that nobody he had in the final fight when you fight him in KH COM? What the heck is that thing?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It saddens me that such a thread exists.

C

Colours

Hello About a year ago i posted this exact smae thread and i do every year and for those of you who dont know what this thread is for well . . :

If you have any questions about marluxia expect an answer as i am a big big big fan of Him so Lets begin

:thumbsup:

You tell me.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back