• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think Xemnas really trusted anyone in the org maybe except for Saix, and that's because Saix seemed to be the one that wanted his Heart back the most - thus why he's the least likely to betray him.
Personally, I don't think Marluxia posed that much of a threat. That's based on the fact Xemnas let him live instead of sending Org members after him (the one that seems to have truly given the order was Saix), and the fact that despite all his power - Marluxia still wanted Sora as his tool.
Going by the assumption then that Xemnas truly would let the Org members live out their usefulness to the last minute, Marluxia being given both Naminé and CO makes sense, and I doubt sending him away had anything to do with it - especially if he would've posed a threat.

One of the most powerful threats to the Org? Definitely.
One that merits too much attention? Doesn't seem like it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well Marluxia did pose a threat to Xemnias, thats because while Marluxia was at CO he was plotting how to take over the Org.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Despite all his might and glory, one has to wonder about his taste in comrades.
Larxene seemed like she'd backstab him too first chance she had, and Axel, well... we all saw how well Axel fared, even with killing Vexen.
Guess Marluxia forgot he wasn't the only Nobody around XD

A

Azrael

Despite all his might and glory, one has to wonder about his taste in comrades.
Larxene seemed like she'd backstab him too first chance she had, and Axel, well... we all saw how well Axel fared, even with killing Vexen.
Guess Marluxia forgot he wasn't the only Nobody around XD

They would need to first take over the Organization before she even thinks of betraying him. I'm just a Marluxia fanboy.

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
I think it might've been just gameplay, but I have heard before in a theory that he might have the element of death. At first I thought this wasn't possible, but then I looked at the facts. Apparently, the type of flower he always have around him is a flower that symbolizes death, and there's also the fact that he carries a schythe, which is what 'Death' always carries. Then, when you fight him in FM+, you get a sort of timer on the top of your head. I forgot how it works, but I think it counts down until' you die. of coarse, I've never played it, so I'm not sure. Anyway, there might've been some other reasons, but looking at those I've stated, I think there's a slight possibility he has some type of death like element, or something.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you pay attention to each of the Organization's attacks, you'll notice that thorns "nothingness" and darkness are always present in their attacks.

Marluxia just has flowers. He's very good with his ability. And is quite a threat to Xemnas. But he just has flowers.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly Marluxia seemed to be more on the evil side than Xemnas. Xemnas did'nt really seem evil. But Marluxia was cruel to Namine. However he and Larxene were kind to eachother, as seen in the novels. Marluxia seems he would rank 5th in strength for the Organization.

From strongest to weakest:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Saix
5. Marluxia

Personaly I could see him returning as a whole person in KH3 or Coded. So yeah he was a very great threat to the organization.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Honestly Marluxia seemed to be more on the evil side than Xemnas. Xemnas did'nt really seem evil. But Marluxia was cruel to Namine.

Ahahah! Thanks for making my day! That was a nice long laugh.

Xemnas is evil. What Marluxia did was nothing different from what Xemnas did to Sora. Xemnas uses Sora's need to help, need to find his friends to his advantage, as did Marluxia.

He used Sora, in much the way that Marluxia used Naminé, in order to gain hearts and complete his Kingdom Hearts.

But he didn't make this KH so that he could gain a heart. He was planning on using the hearts to create a whole new world, where he could be supreme leader. Once his KH was done, he was going to dispose of any that stood in his way, meaning Sora.

He probably would have been just as quick to get rid of anyone in his Organization once they were no longer needed. This can be seen by the death of the traitors.

A

Azrael

Ahahah! Thanks for making my day! That was a nice long laugh.

Xemnas is evil. What Marluxia did was nothing different from what Xemnas did to Sora. Xemnas uses Sora's need to help, need to find his friends to his advantage, as did Marluxia.

He used Sora, in much the way that Marluxia used Naminé, in order to gain hearts and complete his Kingdom Hearts.

But he didn't make this KH so that he could gain a heart. He was planning on using the hearts to create a whole new world, where he could be supreme leader. Once his KH was done, he was going to dispose of any that stood in his way, meaning Sora.

He probably would have been just as quick to get rid of anyone in his Organization once they were no longer needed. This can be seen by the death of the traitors.

Marluxia probably aspired to gain control of the artificial Kingdom Hearts if his plan had gone successful.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Honestly Marluxia seemed to be more on the evil side than Xemnas. Xemnas did'nt really seem evil. But Marluxia was cruel to Namine. However he and Larxene were kind to eachother, as seen in the novels. Marluxia seems he would rank 5th in strength for the Organization.

From strongest to weakest:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Saix
5. Marluxia

Personaly I could see him returning as a whole person in KH3 or Coded. So yeah he was a very great threat to the organization.

You don't see Roxas, Xaldin, or Saix being the end bosses or even having their own giant Nobodies in another dimension. I'd rate him at a number two. Possibly three, if only because Roxas is Sora's another, and Sora defeated Marluxia and Xemnas.

A

Azrael

Which would mean that at least as far as brute strength goes, Roxas could beat Marluxia, seeing how Sora beat him as only a Heart - meaning, he had only half his strength and being, as attested to by AtW.

Roxas is only as strong as Sora was when he was in Hollow Bastion. So yeah, you can say that just because Sora defeated him means that Roxas could.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
For those saying Xemnas wasn't evil, they're wrong.

What was Marluxia trying to do? Make Sora his puppet.
Xemnas did just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back