• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia looks like a woman.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akriloth

You didn't really have to click on this. I just wanted to say that Marluxia looks like a woman. Desn't it?

Xalthorik

mongoose300

I agree on this completely. Before they called him he on chain of memories i thought that he was a woman, and even after that i was skeptical.

Vulcrypt

I thought Marluxia was a woman until i fought him in KH:COM and he sounded like a dying goat when i hit him and I'm all, "That ain't a woman!".

Iiso

Um. Thanks for that ever so enlightening... piece of info? -_-

<.<
>.>

Yeah, he does somewhat look like one... unless you actually look at him. He has a man's build... and then there are the facial features and whatnot...

Mysticgamer

I thought so too, but Vexen was mistakenly called Vixen one time so, that was weirder actually.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
man i always thought he was a woman until it was cleared up that he just had purple long hair for "style" i guess would be a word for it.

pwninator

Wow...do you think your funny, oh wait no, you think your cool. Yea thats it, well to tell you the truth, Marluxia is the most BA organization character no matter what you say it is the truth. His abilities are not only nature, but if you did research, DEATH. Try watching his fight in KH2FM+ I don't think you will be saying this for long. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm kind of sad I wasted my time consulting with fools such as yourselves, I take my leave now.

~B n' H~

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura said he was originally suppose to be a woman/girl, but he changed it.

Why? One woman in the Org. is not fair. Though that just makes Larxene more special.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
That's because, like Axel, Sora, Riku, Leon, Roxas, and more or less every other character in the series, Marluxia is as gay as they come.

I mean, seriously, pink hair? Flowers? He was even a woman at one point in Nomura's mind. That pretty much makes him a transy.

Good god.

~Dorian Gray

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Wow...do you think your funny, oh wait no, you think your cool. Yea thats it, well to tell you the truth, Marluxia is the most BA organization character no matter what you say it is the truth. His abilities are not only nature, but if you did research, DEATH. Try watching his fight in KH2FM+ I don't think you will be saying this for long. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm kind of sad I wasted my time consulting with fools such as yourselves, I take my leave now.

~B n' H~

Agreed. I'm sick and tired of people calling Marluxia a women or homosexual. And, If you think about it, Nature is one of the strongest elements. It gives life and Death, as pwninator said. Plus, Marluxia was the only Org member, beside Larxene, brave enough to try to overthrow Organization XIII. Plus, he was nearly sucsessful.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
but marluxia was supposed to be a woman at one point. and flowers being his "power" not very badass, except when byakuya uses them, he actually makes it look cool. the sythe is cool tho. but his apperance, totally chick-like.

pwninator

but marluxia was supposed to be a woman at one point. and flowers being his "power" not very badass, except when byakuya uses them, he actually makes it look cool. the sythe is cool tho. but his apperance, totally chick-like.

Yeah...have you seen his boss fight yet? Its not very chick-like if you ask me. He is a different kind of character, and obviously those of you who are stupid enough to post here are to naive to see this.

LonelyNobody

man why is everyone getting pissed from this statement?
When I first saw marluxia on the KH2 opening i thought he was a woman.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not saying anything about Marluxia's strength or badassness, he does look rather feminine.

His figure looks nothing like a female's. Actually, his figure is somewhat close to Xemnas'. Just because he has pink hair doesn't make him a female.

man why is everyone getting pissed from this statement?

Isn't it obvious? Both pwninator and I are big Marluxia fans.

pwninator

His figure looks nothing like a female's. Actually, his figure is somewhat close to Xemnas'. Just because he has pink hair doesn't make him a female.

Isn't it obvious? Both pwninator and I are big Marluxia fans.

Exactly, thank you Xemnas for proving to be the only other intellectual person in this thread. These statements are ridiculous based off of stupid things such as his hair. How has Marluxia shown any type of feminism in his dialogue and or behavior in COM?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Marluxia is full of win. Plus, his boss battle in CoM was somewhat difficult. No, he does not look like a girl. The hair actually works on him and it makes you feel so much worse when you lose to a pink-haired freak.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I LOVE MARLUXIA!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S SO SEXY!!!!
just like Zexion.

Marluxia's one of those guys who'll throw petals around him and say "Beautiful!"

hahaha!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333! LOVE!

[edit] sorry I should just have randomly posted that I should incorporate the thread's first post in here. Ahem

I do not think he looks like a girl. I did not think he was a girl at all. I knew all org's genders including Larxene. I believe the reason behind this is because I'm so exposed to effeminant features on men, I can tell the difference between man and woman, real or not.

go VK!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Aw, don't make fun of the flower man. =[ Marluxia is SO awesome! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back