• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia looks like a woman.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Exactly, thank you Xemnas for proving to be the only other intellectual person in this thread.

Looks like there are more intellectual people now. lol.

Marluxia is probablly one of the strongest and deadliest members of Organization XIII.

lol, I forgot: I never thought Marluxia was a girl. From when I first saw him, even before he spoke, I could tell he was going to be a male and BA.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Uh wut.

It doesn't matter how strong he is. It doesn't matter how much ass he whoops. It doesn't matter that his attacks are almost unnervingly metrosexual.

Face it guys. Marluxia looks like a girl.

That being said, I do still think he's pretty cool .___.

~Dorian Gray

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
He has no feminine features! His face doesn't look like feminine. His body looks like Xemnas'. Just because he has pink hair, doesn't make him a girl.

You have to remember, Xemnas also looks like a girl.

~Dorian Gray

Kurxi

You think that weird, I thought Larxene was a man! Or a kid but I guess that what happens when you see Ansem Retort before Chain of Memories... And Marluxia might have a very feminine powers but it doesn't might that he can't kick your ass with it.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
my friends thought Larxene looked like a man. Marluxia looks totally different in the opening FMV though. He looks younger. PLus, Marluxia's voice actor is so cool. But, I did think he was a girl. If it's not the hair, the eyes, or the chin, it has to be the name.

But he's still also badass.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Marluxia.....a woman?

Get some glasses people. You all need them. Larxene is woman. Aqua is woman. See.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
haha..hahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! lmao! he so totally does! in CoM on GBA i thought he WAS a girl! LMAO! just like vexen! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! ROFL! lol have u watched the Re:CoM cut sences? he takes off his hood and pretty flowers come around him...pretty PINK flowers i may add.
lmao he has flower power to the max man

pwninator

You have to remember, Xemnas also looks like a girl.

~Dorian Gray

WHAT???...Start making some sense. So do you also think Ansem along with all the other Org. Members look like girls too? Well then, if this is so, you obviously have some problems you need to work out. But as for now, I don't see Marluxia or Xemnas looking anything like girls. If anyone were to look like a girl it would be Axel; makeup, scrawny, tight cloths, gay.

Dark Kitty

Florida! I like to see it as Destiny Islands thoug
Website
www.myotaku.com
At first I did think Marluxia was a girl, when he took his hood off in the GBA game I was like "Oh sweet another chick enemy!" Then I saw his little sprite picture thingy and thought "Oohoohh thats a dude nvm XD"

I don't think he looks like a girl anymore, I've kinda grown on him and he's pretty cool XD But I do like to make fun of his flower powers, not saying he's gay or anything (even though the line "Marluxia rocked back and forth hugging his barbies under the table, muttering something about not being gay.." was used in my Org13 Road Trip, but that was just for fun XD) Like someone on the Otaku said (in a picture of MarMar) "Marluxia just wanted you all to know that he is not gay, he just likes flowers. It's the 2000's dammit!"

And I even read a fanfic where Marluxia fell in love with Namine. HE'S NOT GAY! XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Marluxia does look like a woman, but so do many other original characters in this game...*cough*Sora*cough*

Little_Red

betch.
I thought marluxia was a woman at first too
but now i see he's a very attractive lifeless pixel person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back