• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia in KH2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Since each organisation member is attributed with an element and control a specific nobody - how is it that the large nobody that appears in front of BHK is very similar to the nobody that is 'fused' with Marluxia that Sora faces at the end of KH COM and inevitably destroys him- could Marluxia make a come back? - very doubtful

Last edited:

Maiku

Was that a nobody under marluxia.......

*checks game*

wow your right...that is a nobody under marluxia, the symbol is on the mechs for-head...

quiz36

Sorry no! Marluxia will not be returning so as alot of other org. members! They died in COM!

TTBK2

Awards
My lord. You guys keep saying there dead. I don't care if you see it right in front of your face them disappearing. Anyone ever think that they couldn't die? I know they're not as powerful as EM, but you do realize that he could've died right then after Sora beat the hell out of him. But no, he brushed Sora off like what just happened was an annoying fly, and then DISAPPEARED and walked away. But we could see his outline still moving, that was to tell us that he could go completely invisible. And if you remember, I believe at the beginning of CoM, that's Marluxia that meets you at the entrance. And he is able to disappear and reappear just like EM. Anyone else see something weird about this? They might be able to die, but don't you think there is a chance that it was either faked like Axel did or that even if they did die, they were brought back by some crazy powerful unknown force?

beastin4kh2

TTBK2 said:
My lord. You guys keep saying there dead. I don't care if you see it right in front of your face them disappearing. Anyone ever think that they couldn't die? I know they're not as powerful as EM, but you do realize that he could've died right then after Sora beat the hell out of him. But no, he brushed Sora off like what just happened was an annoying fly, and then DISAPPEARED and walked away. But we could see his outline still moving, that was to tell us that he could go completely invisible. And if you remember, I believe at the beginning of CoM, that's Marluxia that meets you at the entrance. And he is able to disappear and reappear just like EM. Anyone else see something weird about this? They might be able to die, but don't you think there is a chance that it was either faked like Axel did or that even if they did die, they were brought back by some crazy powerful unknown force?

I agree with you, nobody has the game in thier ps2 yet so you can't say that they're dead, there is always a possibilty

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man why wont u let the dead die already. look they are dead. there is no not dying. i mean if they couldnt die then how could u ever beat them. they are dead plain and simple. they wont come back unless some all-powerful god brings them back to life which is unlikely. i mean what else do u want from a E rated disney game. they arent going to show blood dripping off of them and all that. the dissapearing or fading away in CoM was them dieing. it wasnt them just vanishing. If Sora didnt kill them Riku or Axel did. they are all dead. so let them stay that way.

and here is my proof. first i will start with Vexen
here is the part where he dies:

Vexen: M-Mercy, Axel! I don't want to...go yet...

Axel: NOW you can tell me I don't respect my elders.

Axel slashes Vexen; Vexen dies and disappears.

Sora: What the... What ARE you people?

Axel: Wish I knew the answer to that myself.

Axel massacred the dude. Vexen is officially dead.

now for Larxene
Larxene: No... Nooooo!! I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers! I... I'm
fading?! NO...this isn't...the way I... I won't...ALLOW...

Larxene fades away.

now come on people. does that sound like she was just fading back to her house or something to come back and get Sora...... didnt sound like it to me. sounded like she died........

now Marluxia
You battle Marluxia. After the battle, Sora closes the door with the Keyblade.

Marluxia was locked on the other side of the door he was also destroyed so it didnt really matter. he still wont come back . unless he's a Zombie..........

now Lexeaus
You battle Lexaeus and get experience and the Lexaeus enemy card by winning.

Lexaeus: Such... Such power!

Riku: Huff...huff... What's wrong...Lexaeus... Is that all...darkness can do?

Lexaeus: Well...It seems...I am beaten... But the Organization shall triumph! I
may perish, but all the darkness within me will billow forth and
devour you!

yeah that pretty much sums that up. Lexeaus was killed by Riku. he used his last ounce of energy in his body to bring Riku into the darkness. he went to the void where there is no coming back

and last but not least Zexion....... maybe just maybe he might still be alive but i severely doubt it.
Axel: Sorry, Zexy. Saving you doesn't seem half as entertaining as observing
Sora and Riku.

Riku Replica walks towards Zexion to absorb him.

Zexion: No...STOP!!!

yeah that sounds like old Zexy is dead but maybe he avoided it but from what he was screaming we can assume that he died.

i hope that was all the proof u need to see that they are dead. thank u for readintg this. lol:D :D

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorry for the double post but i have to make the doubters see that the CoM unknowns who supposed ly died really died and they arent coming back. so please look at my above post to see my proof. thank you and again sorry for the double post.

Zophar

There is a possibility that some of those unknowns may return. I mean we have seen scenes of Oogie Boogie in KH2 and anyone who has played Kingdom Hearts knows that he died and if some fat bastard like him can return from the void who says that the unknowns can't?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
oh man come on. they are dead plain and simple but u have a pint about the Oogie Boogie thing. but he is a disneey character that is crucial to the plot line for Halloween Town so of course he didnt die in KH. and isnt he the Boogy man he cant be killed unless u people arent afraid of him. i may be totally wrong but im sure about one thing. those unknowns in CoM are dead.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Ok... who posted this because it was declared official that Marluxia died when Sora toatally sent him ot hell in KH:COM whoever says Marluxia is still alive is retarded to the max.

Retarded to the max. thats hilarious. but yeah Marluxia is dead along with those other lackeys that were in CoM. there will most likely no coming back for them. so just get used to the idea that we have new ones to face and not those old easy guys. so im donee with this topic. must go post in another. lol see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back