• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MArluxia help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Rose

Does anyone have advice on beating Marluxia. I'm level 97 and I'm still having trouble just beating the first part.

Rika17

use you hightest number cards, keep 0 card at hand when marluxia does some combo you can deflect him with those cards, and keep healing yourself, have fun defeating him

neon6

Does anyone have advice on beating Marluxia. I'm level 97 and I'm still having trouble just beating the first part.

Which form of him do you mean? The normal form or the final form?

boo_shoe2000

Here listen to this

_"Have many 0 cards and 3 elixirs(#9,8,7 or 6 will do) . just like Riku and Axel, Break all his sleights, 0 cards and elixirs.Break all of those until he won't use any sleights, 0 cards and elixirs anymore( you can know if he still has Elixirs by watching at his card turn around after he reload{its easy to notice cause it has another color}). After that use 1 elixir. Go crazy, use blitz or any sleight that you like or can hit him. Also have 6 cloud cards. 6 cure cards. after all of those cards lose use another elixir. keep repeating until you kill him.

Trust me you will kill him after that.
* don't put any magic cards like fire blizzard etc,etc.

Wisdom Booigi

Okay, agree boo_shoo but put 6 9 cure cards and your enemy cards should be:
Riku
Oogie Boogie
Vexen
Green Rhapsody *optional*

A

Altair

Restorative cards.
Use a lot of potions, elixers, megapotions, high-potions. So, you don't have to reload.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
you gotta realize that marluxia is the sexiest member in the org. once you've got that in your mind, you'll beat him no problem.

good luck.

Blue

home is where the heart is
My advice is to have A LOT of 0 cards in your deck,so you can break any combo he attempts to do

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Marluxia help

Well, use a ton of cure cards and make sure you have some cards to be able to use some good sleights.

NoBoDYShadow

just put it in this way [example: 0,0,0,9,9,9....,8,8,8....,7,7,7.....,6,6,6... and a few cure(6~9) then afew elixer(high number*)] do not use sleight just use normal attack and when he does the fly up then down thing just use 0 to break his card or use cure to break his card when he use the flower thing use card break him and all the flowers gone .....well this is how i beat him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back