• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
the second one is easy as hell so dont worry about that one.

make sure to use high lv cards in your deck mostly 7-9 cards.
Have a few cures 3-4
Zero cards 2-4 (helps breaks combos)
Oggie Boggie and Vexen cards should be in there because they help alot

thats all i got

GuardianSora

All you really need to look out for is Marluxia's Slash attack that freezes the screen when he attacks. That attack causes the most damage out of all of marluxia's attacks. So I recomend putting 4 high leveled cures in your deck along with a Dragon Maleficent card plus put 3 0 leveled cards at the beginning and fill your deck to the limit with 8-9 leveled cards. Now for the stategy...at the start of the battle, scroll past the 0 cards and begin attacking. If you need to break a Marluxia's attacks then all you have to do is press the R button and use the 0 card.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
it took me a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal long time to beat him. just get a lot of zero cards, and when he uses his sleights, use them... and make sure u have some reloading cards and cures...

A

Axel89

wait..marluxia 1's sleight's did almost no damage at alll, and i beat him one try...are we all talkin bout the same boss?

H

helperdeluxev1

he is hard...I beat him with pure luck...strange, after him, I had no trouble at all with enemies.

TwilightRiku193

The first time was hard but i got a lvl 9 tinker bell from a moogle shop pack then it helped with healing myself and it pays off to have high lvl attack cards.

J

joejoejrshab

The first time was hard but i got a lvl 9 tinker bell from a moogle shop pack then it helped with healing myself and it pays off to have high lvl attack cards.
i have 3 lvl 9 tinks the effect lasts a long time normally but marluxia has alot of 0 to counter ur combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back