• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia....giant noob?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
What makes me think he is a bit noob..is bcoz he is weaker than other bosses in COM..by being a main boss..XD
Er, he's not the weakest.
Try fighting him in KH2 FM+.
You'll know hell.

So, that's why he's probably so feminine. =P
I don't see him as feminine.

And he's not weird!
He's one of the coolest Organization Members!!

KershaFangs

I don't see him as feminine.

And he's not weird!
He's one of the coolest Organization Members!!

I'm not talking personality wise. Personality wise, he's a complete bad ass. Appearence wise...? He's got pink hair, I'm sorry, but the hair is the very first thing you notice about him. That's it. In Re:CoM everywhere Marluxia enters the room, there are flower petals EVERYWHERE! Enter, flower petals, hair shoosh, and strike a pose! That's Marly for ya. The pwning bad ass guy, one of the most awesome members of the Organization, with the pink hair.

meh...i dont see Marluxia as a girl going around saying: "OMG, I HAVE A SYTHE! AND I LOOK SEXY I MAKE BOYS FEAR ME, LOL!"
i just dont see it...

Well he's not a girl, now he is...? He didn't even say anything like that to begin with.

Wait... so does that mean you can better imagine Marluxia as a man and saying that stuff? O.O

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I don't really think much of Marluxia, but I'd have to go with this;
51% noob
49% majorly cool
...^^; He's one of my seeds for funnies. I called him a hippie a couple of times and made a fanfic chapter on him that's almost pure irony (basically on almost all the Organization members). Anyways, I see him as an odd person who isn't very good at a fews things when his plans go wrong. The pink scythe was...unique? It maybe would've been better if it was black. ^^;

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
He is 100% cool....... -pokes username- he pwns all orgy members.... come on haven't you ever heard "true men wear pink" haha just kidding...... well he really does pwn all, scythes are the coolest weapons around...

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
What a noob? If you mind my asking.
I think that Marluxia is cool he is amazing fighter he was tough to beat in COM.
I would hate to run in to him or any other organization.
In the sprites his hair look brown to me.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
What a noob? If you mind my asking.
I think that Marluxia is cool he is amazing fighter he was tough to beat in COM.
I would hate to run in to him or any other organization.
In the sprites his hair look brown to me.

noob is some faggot who knows nothing of what you are talking about but still thinks they know more about it than everyone else

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
noob is some faggot who knows nothing of what you are talking about but still thinks they know more about it than everyone else

well that fits you :\

murluxia....majorly cool or gaint noob???

i'm going with gaint noob.

seriously, a pink haird guy how weilds a gaint pink sword-thingy and uses the power of flowers against you, as the main boss :confused:? my 1st reaction was "could'nt they have thought of a better boss?"

giant* haired* wields* sythe*

There is nothing wrong with flowers or using their petals to try and kill you. His hair is also more Dark Terra cotta than a pink. His sythe's blade is the color pink and that color does not match the color of his hair. The sythe is also more colors than pink. It's green, yellow, white, and black too.

The noobs in the Organization is Roxas because he failed as a member and Axel because he had to run fron Xemnas and Saix.

And also, fun tidbit, Marluxia was originally going to be a girl, but then they decided no on that just to make Larxene the only female in the Organization even cooler. So, that's why he's probably so feminine. =P

Proof/Link? Also there's a 14th Member thats a girl so thats flawed.

he's hair was always pink

His CoM sprites have BROWNISH hair.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
First off
Marluxia's element is death
He uses a Scythe not a sword thingy
Haven't you ever seen an anime? The girly looking guy is always the one that's the one that kicks ass.
Having said that Marluxia is somewhat noobish. He's the 11th or 12th member i believe. He joined wanted Xemnas' position. Didn't think his plan through too well and basically made decisions as events unfolded instead of having a full proof plan with every angle thought out.
Zexion, Vexen & Lexeaus had a better plan in getting Riku, they just anticipate his Darkness power on the level that it was.

so yes Marluxia is a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back