• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia gay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
Okay, sorry I looked and didn't find a thread on this.

Everyone wants to know is Marluxia gay? On this other KH forum called KHFourm (such an original title) some guy named demon of darkness said this 'i'll settle the whole marluxia and pink=gay thing right now. pink is the japanese color for evil and his petals are called sakura petals which represent death along with his scythe. so if pink has anything to do with marluxia's attitude, then it just means he is flat out evil.'

So I'm like 'WHAT?! Pink means evil?' So I look up pink in general. It means homosexual. So either the dude's wrong, or I got wrong info. It Japan it means something I'll probably be banned for, so I can't say that.

On Google I try to look up pink. Same thing; being gay.

So, is the dude wrong or am I wrong? And what do you guys think or Marluxia? Is he gay or not?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The opinion on pink is subjective, soooooo....whatever.
Marluxia is NOT gay (in my opinion). His somebody was a gardener and it just transfered over to his nobody.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It shouldn't even matter. He's a video game character. His sexuality is non-existent. His element is Flowers, and sakura petals in particular since they symbolise death. His pink hair reflects the sakura petals. His title as Graceful Assassin points to this, graceful signifying the petals and assassin signifying death. It has nothing to do with being gay. They're just saying that a rose doesn't always smell as sweet as it looks.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Rofl. First does it matter if a video game character is gay or not? I mean does it REALLY MATTER? Second pink is just a color it could represent things but in general pink meaning gay is kinda like a stereotype. Believe it if you want I don't really care.

:D

State

Awards
Pink sakura petals mean evil in Japanese culture, plus Marluxia having a scythe associates him with death and evil.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Those pink flower petals do symbolize death in Japan. The scythe carries on the "reaper" theme.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
right, the pink has nothing to do with homosexuality and more to do with his "deathly" presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back