• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Battle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
that sounds pretty good to me but i kinda want it long makes it more suspenseful to me

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
ireallycant wait to fight him it will be the best battle ever he is my fave charecter in all kingdom hearts and it will be gfood to fight him o nhis nobody too

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
When i think about that battle in 3-D I see it alot like the final battle against Ansem in KH1. you know since he is on a mech. I still want to know what Marluxia's voice is gonna be like!!!

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
my hands got sweaty b/c thats what happens to my hands when i play my GBA alot. that was the reason i lost to him so many times. i think it will be alot easeisr just becaose of the change of controlers and controls no longer being confined to 2 small buttons.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I know a lot of people who thought Marluxia Copy was harder than Marluxia on mech and vise versa. Which one did you guys think was easier. I personally thought the duplicate was Easier but more fun to fight because it pissed me off that after you defeat the mechs are you still have Marluxia's 6 bars to contend to i think it was 6 bars probably less.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Marluxia is the main boss for christ sake, deal with it.

Me I can't wait for this fight, I'm gonna have sooo much fun with it.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ohh I will don't worry. Of course we will only do this if they change the fight or dont release it worldwide

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I knowI liked Lexaeus alot along with vexen, larxene, and Zexion but that fight with marluxia was so epic and fun.

Now to get down to business....................1000th post dance.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ohh thanks I just dont know why my name isnt red & why I cant change the title beneath my name.

Hey at least we get to fight zexion in the new chain of memories. I was so mad when I did not get to fight him in the original. He is one of my favorite members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back