• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia and Lexaeus scans and Limit form info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

New Scans From Famitsu with new Scenes of the fight with Marluxia and Lexaeus

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3138/scan3wg.jpg

Famitsu also revealed that the recently named Limit Form was shown doing actions such as Dodge Roll, Strike Raid and Ragnarok and that Marluxia's Reaction Command was called "Lobsize" or "Lopsize". Lexaeus' battle is similar to Luxord's in the sense that there was a trick to the battle shown in numbers displayed at the top of the battle screen. There will be 5 new areas including one called "The White Place".
Though there also was a second shot of the magazine it seems to have been lost so we'll keep a look out for it.

Source: kh2.co.uk

Khaston

The white place? sounds like the white room to me.

And the Marluxia fight looks absolutely awesome, better than the Lexaeus battle IMO, I can't wait.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
"The White Place".

Lol Castle Oblivion

Like I said, the theory that I think fits best is towards the end of the game Namine asks Sora to come with her to Castle Oblivion. His memories from the Castle slowly start re-appearing, including memories of Marluxia, etc. where he has to battle them again. Once they've all been destroyed, his memories come back completely in the form of his Limit Form drive.

There are two problems with that though
1.) How does he have memories of Lexaeus, Zexion, etc. if he never fought them? (or did he fight them? I don't remember)
2.) Why would you get Limit Form after acquiring your CoM memories, if the powers in Limit Form are from KH1, which are the memories Namine restored in the first place?

Whatever. Cool.

D

Dexter

There was also a Mini-Interveiw with Nomura

? Nomura-san thinks about the reservation privilege for KH2:FM+. An item that can supplement the world setting.

? He is scheduled to put out five works within this year since the seed sown last year is being harvested for 2007.
(Tomo's note: Meaning, whatever he prepared last year is ready for this year in other words.)

? The meaning of his "five works" will be weakened if one of the unpublished works wasn't released this year and he wants to show it, one of these days.
(Tomo's note: It's Nomura's resolution. Yay. No delayed projects, eh?)

? With that being said, Nomura is thinking of a new KH project for the KH series. He wishes he can work on the latter half (in his project line-up) and wants to install the chance for the KH project. He thinks about the FF13 announcement back in TGS which was a "real machine" so he's thinking of a big similar event (to TGS) where he can announce his future plans (for KH).

? He will need a little bit more timing in order to have his idea come into fruitation.

Source: www.kh-2.net

T

the loose moose

Lol Castle Oblivion

Like I said, the theory that I think fits best is towards the end of the game Namine asks Sora to come with her to Castle Oblivion. His memories from the Castle slowly start re-appearing, including memories of Marluxia, etc. where he has to battle them again. Once they've all been destroyed, his memories come back completely in the form of his Limit Form drive.

1.) How does he have memories of Lexaeus, Zexion, etc. if he never fought them? (or did he fight them? I don't remember)
2.) Why would you get Limit Form after acquiring your CoM memories, if the powers in Limit Form are from KH1, which are the memories Namine restored in the first place?

Whatever. Cool.

he didnt
riku did
but whatever
i dont mean to sound stupid but were talking about kh2fm+
right?
i always wanted to fight lexeaus as sora

ultamaSora

Lol Castle Oblivion

Whatever. Cool.

Didn't Tetsuya say that if you had a RE:CoM file on your memory card you could get stuff for KH2: FM+? Maybe you get limit form that way.

T

the loose moose

There was also a Mini-Interveiw with Nomura

? Nomura-san thinks about the reservation privilege for KH2:FM+. An item that can supplement the world setting.

? He is scheduled to put out five works within this year since the seed sown last year is being harvested for 2007.
(Tomo's note: Meaning, whatever he prepared last year is ready for this year in other words.)

? The meaning of his "five works" will be weakened if one of the unpublished works wasn't released this year and he wants to show it, one of these days.
(Tomo's note: It's Nomura's resolution. Yay. No delayed projects, eh?)

? With that being said, Nomura is thinking of a new KH project for the KH series. He wishes he can work on the latter half (in his project line-up) and wants to install the chance for the KH project. He thinks about the FF13 announcement back in TGS which was a "real machine" so he's thinking of a big similar event (to TGS) where he can announce his future plans (for KH).

? He will need a little bit more timing in order to have his idea come into fruitation.

Source: www.kh-2.net

uh i dont really know much about the big videogame gettogethers the directors have to show off their stuff
but when is TGS?

Last edited:

virusbstr

For those interested:

You know that your command menu changes from world to world, right?

Now, before you guys go saying "Well DUH!" look at the pictures in the bottom left of the right page. Does that command menu look fimmiliar? It's Hallow Bastion!

Looks like Square Enix is actually expanding it!:thumbup:

D

Dexter

Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town will be the two most expanded worlds in FM+!
You did know that, right?^^^

Xeshyne

It looks like we get to experience the Marluxia battle better than we did last time. The new scans look awesome, I can't wait for this game.

TepidShark

Awards
It looks like the Lexaeus is similar to the Luxord battle in the The World that Never Was in the way they have to meters set up kinda like a fighting game. It will be interesting to see if the white place will be in Hollow Baston or not but some of the pictures on the bottom right side look like Hollow Baston from Kingdom Hearts 1. Although the left side of the scan kinda in the middle there is a picture with Donald facing right and Goofy facing left with his sheild up and there is kinda a black tower thing with red accents. What is that tower? Is that the organization symbol?

D

Dexter

1st Scan discription: Well it looks like Sora can do some awsome moves with Limit Form. On the first scan it looks like a NEW nobody. But it could be just me. On the third scan Sora's summoning Stitch, but whats strange is that it seems like there still in Hollow Bastion (judging by the similarties of the command menu), but I never rememberd a forest like envoriment in Hollow Bastion. If you look in the back ground there's tons of tree's, so I'm guessing it's part of a new map addtion for Hollow Bastion.

To tell you the truth all 3 of the Hollow Bastion scans map look NEW. On the bottom two scans it seems like Sora did a reaction command and stole Marluxias sicth and about to slap the @hit out of him. Laxerne battle looks a bit diffrent that a nomrmal battle, I guess we'll find out what thats all about. On the next page of scans we see sora doing some awsome moves to Marluxia. At the bottom of the page you see Sora getting gobbled up by somthing that looks red ( or has a red coat) but Soras not fighting an orginazation member.

On the next page we see laxerne doing some Earth attacks, which look awsome! At the bottom we see about 5 new areas in Hollow Bastion (which i believe in part of the netherworld.) On the first scan we see a bunch of pipes, it seems that we have to do some acrobatics, or platforming to get to the other side. At the bottom scan we see a new area in Hollow bastion, but it's to blurry to describe. On the right we see Sora doing some platforming while riding a wind thingy. An at the bottom we see a bunch of levers and crap. i believe theres a puzzle element involved to this.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
1st Scan discription: Well it looks like Sora can do some awsome moves with Limit Form. On the first scan it looks like a NEW nobody. But it could be just me. On the third scan Sora's summoning Stitch, but whats strange is that it seems like there still in Hollow Bastion (judging by the similarties of the command menu), but I never rememberd a forest like envoriment in Hollow Bastion. If you look in the back ground there's tons of tree's, so I'm guessing it's part of a new map addtion for Hollow Bastion.

To tell you the truth all 3 of the Hollow Bastion scans map look NEW. On the bottom two scans it seems like Sora did a reaction command and stole Marluxias sicth and about to slap the @hit out of him. Laxerne battle looks a bit diffrent that a nomrmal battle, I guess we'll find out what thats all about. On the next page of scans we see sora doing some awsome moves to Marluxia. At the bottom of the page you see Sora getting gobbled up by somthing that looks red ( or has a red coat) but Soras not fighting an orginazation member.

On the next page we see laxerne doing some Earth attacks, which look awsome! At the bottom we see about 5 new areas in Hollow Bastion (which i believe in part of the netherworld.) On the first scan we see a bunch of pipes, it seems that we have to do some acrobatics, or platforming to get to the other side. At the bottom scan we see a new area in Hollow bastion, but it's to blurry to describe. On the right we see Sora doing some platforming while riding a wind thingy. An at the bottom we see a bunch of levers and crap. i believe theres a puzzle element involved to this.

uhh dont you mean lexeaus not larxene i belive larxene does lightning and lexeaus is earth.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back