• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of Mastery Edition: Scanned

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
He got it with his great personality

"Mad" irks me, "swag"...well...that should be self-explanatory as why that word should be condemned in h*!#

So are you a Master now since you have the Mark of Mastery edition? :v

The question is...did he pass this special edition. Though I wonder what SE classifies as "passing" this special edition (I bet it just by buying it and giving SE that extra $15). So now the title "Keyblade Master" is a capitalist title used only for a few bucks -__-

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The backs of all of them are identical to the one in the picture you just posted.
Sorry, I meant the art cards with the games' cover artworks. As far as I know the actual names for the cover artworks of coded and Birth by Sleep Final Mix were not published anywhere.

MardukKurios

Very neat, so we can get the rare DE's altogether, thanks.

On a side note, how do I actually get these cards read? Just by going into "Spirit mode" in the menu and hold the camera on them?

Yes, hold the 3DS in Camera Mode, while in the Spirit Menu, they will be unlocked and NO the Game does not tell anything how to do this.

Actually all of them worked fine! Thank you very very much Seta! :D

But I am still mad on Square Enix/Nintendo. Europe just got one card where you get one DE randomly and the rest? Why even bother?

Cherryjuice

Those are some lovely art cards, thanks a lot for sharing these. Congrats on getting such a great CE for KH3D, good to see at least NA got something nice for the anniversary.

I bought me some photo paper and a do-it-yourself-wall-calendar today and I am currently printing those art cards (and some other artwork) out to make a KH-10th-anniversary-calendar. Probably going to print the AR cards too and make some bookmarks out of them.
I also bought some label paper, so I could also make some stickers...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, hold the 3DS in Camera Mode, while in the Spirit Menu, they will be unlocked and NO the Game does not tell anything how to do this.

Actually all of them worked fine! Thank you very very much Seta! :D

But I am still mad on Square Enix/Nintendo. Europe just got one card where you get one DE randomly and the rest? Why even bother?

Hmmm, oh I think I mixed up the fact that the manual had directions on how to scan the AR cards with the actual game telling you.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I bought me some photo paper and a do-it-yourself-wall-calendar today and I am currently printing those art cards (and some other artwork) out to make a KH-10th-anniversary-calendar. Probably going to print the AR cards too and make some bookmarks out of them. I also bought some label paper, so I could also make some stickers...

That sounds awesome! Could you post some pictures of them once you have them completed? :3

Rallade

Awards
Speaking of art cards I really think they should've made a Re:CoM art Card too or at least instead of KH Mobile.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of art cards I really think they should've made a Re:CoM art Card too or at least instead of KH Mobile.

Well these are the same cards that were in Japan, and Re:Com never had its own boxart there. Besides, the Re:CoM art card was already a pre-order bonus for that game. I'd prefer to have all of the ones I don't have :p

Also KH Mobile's style is adorable, and I am really happy they made such a fun card with it.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Thanks for posting scans of the art/AR cards. I was so annoyed at myself when I realized I'd pre-ordered the regular version instead of the Mark of Mastery box-of-awesome-and-wonderments (wondermeows?).

Same! These seem to have more creative poses for them. I enjoy how Frootz Cat is sticking its butt toward us :p

tumblr_m7jgxreOo11r8l4fko4_500.png

Why is it that no matter where a cat is in a room, it's butt is always at eye level?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else get AR cards that look like this?(I used a Kid Icarus one to show what an AR card should look like)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone else get AR cards that look like this?(I used a Kid Icarus one to show what an AR card should look like)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I believe that is what all of the European/PAL AR cards look like, I saw a bunch of posts on Tumblr of them last week.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
So, I bought the Mark of Mastery collector's edtion and I do have all 12 art cards. But I have a question regarding them, and I figured that this is a pretty appropriate place to ask.
The art cards are supposed to reflect the history of the Kingdom Hearts series... The set gave a card for everything from the main games, final mixes, even Coded and Mobile.... Why is there no card for Re:Chain of Memories? Does anyone know if there was any specific reason, if this was overlooked, or what? I don't particularly see why the game should be left out. Taking a GBA game and completely redoing it to put it onto the PS2 with great graphics, a 3-dimensional world/appearance, lots of cutscenes and voice acting, and other things that I wouldn't quite know since I've yet to own and play it makes it quite a "re-release" of the KH installment. I think it also deserves some credit since with CoM being a GBA games and both GBA games and systems no longer around, it provides the CoM story and experience to those who maybe no longer have or never had the installment before. I guess I'm just sad with seeing Re:Chain of Memories left out, not get an art card, and not a part of the "reflection of the history of Kingdom Hearts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back