• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of Mastery/BBS Vol. 2/DDD/Braig/ ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It is possible that Xemnas may had access unconsiously to some of Master Eraqus's memories...as it was he who told Aqua about the mechanism (that is not the only secret knowledge a true keyblade master gets to know though, there was just not shown more in BBS).
Eraqus's heart is part of the whole Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus-mess that Apprentice Xehanort was because his heart is hiding inside Terra's.

The chamber of Repose can be accessed if one knows the program and the password to it in Radiant Garden's computer though...so Sora and Riku may get access to it in DDD or early in KH III.

The question would however be if Ven's heart would be able to even fully "interact" with Sora...we don't know how severe Ven's injuries still are and if his heart can be "awakened" within Sora without causing harm to both of them in the process.

noheartx

I misspoke before when i said AtW built the CoR. I meant he built the entire secret lab under RG. My bad.

The chamber of Repose can be accessed if one knows the program and the password to it in Radiant Garden's computer though...so Sora and Riku may get access to it in DDD or early in KH III.

The question would however be if Ven's heart would be able to even fully "interact" with Sora...we don't know how severe Ven's injuries still are and if his heart can be "awakened" within Sora without causing harm to both of them in the process.

This is actually an interesting point. It would be very interesting for Sora and Riku to visit the CoR under RG. They could possibly unlock any kind of hidden memories, like Ven's in Sora, Terra's (if his heart is in fact in Riku) in Riku, or something about the data that AtW hid in Sora. That room is supposed to awaken things, so then maybe we'll finally figure all that crap out.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I misspoke before when i said AtW built the CoR. I meant he built the entire secret lab under RG. My bad.

This is actually an interesting point. It would be very interesting for Sora and Riku to visit the CoR under RG. They could possibly unlock any kind of hidden memories, like Ven's in Sora, Terra's (if his heart is in fact in Riku) in Riku, or something about the data that AtW hid in Sora. That room is supposed to awaken things, so then maybe we'll finally figure all that crap out.

Ah yes, that is true, lol, the entire lab got built by AtW on Ienzo's suggestion, then sealed after Ansem realized how wrong his studies were and when Mickey gave him advice.
After Xemnas banished Ansem he released the seal and then built the chamber of Repose, if we go by Xigbar's words in the KH2 FM-cutscene.

That would be an interesting development indeed, also in regard to Aqua's armor and keyblade...and possibly getting more information on Xemnas.
Ansem's data would also be a neat opportunity...maybe even in conjunction with Tron and the whole "computer-data"-stuff.
Riku is good in keeping secrets...so depending on what state Terra's heart is (if it is really his heart) that is within Riku, they may already have interacted inside the Dive to the heart.
Ven's status is a mystery up to now as well, as we don't know anything about it...Sora and Riku surely will have to investigate into this issue as well...with caution.

noheartx

Oh i hope they bring Tron back. I love Space Paranoids. And it would make sense, considering it IS AtW's computer. That would actually be a great scenario for Space Paranoids, decoding the data inside Sora

billyzanesucks

Wouldn't it be the CoW that wakes things?

billyzanesucks

I know, but apparently i was wrong. i would look into it, but I'm just too lazy.
I just looked it up. . . so apparently, yes, the CoR did give Xemnas his memories of Terra and Xehanort back. This reminds me of that idea I had about Sora and Riku "dreaming" to find Terra and Ven (and maybe Roxas and Xion) inside themselves. I bet they'll go to the CoR in 3D to enter a dream state in which they search for the memories deep within them. It would actually go together pretty well.

flurryflames

It is possible that Xemnas may had access unconsiously to some of Master Eraqus's memories...as it was he who told Aqua about the mechanism (that is not the only secret knowledge a true keyblade master gets to know though, there was just not shown more in BBS).
Eraqus's heart is part of the whole Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus-mess that Apprentice Xehanort was because his heart is hiding inside Terra's.

Depending on the degree of the injuries someone way have to sacrifice their heart to saves his. It would be only way to solve this matter unless the elements dealt with some kind of sorcery magic.

The way that Xigbar hints on things he might know the key of getting into it. Why else mess with people's minds like that and target Zexion's mind no doubt?

The chamber of Awaking in CO and Repose in RG is confusing to me. Didn't Dilan or Elaueus place Aqua's armor in one of those places by Ansem? Xenmas knows the password, to where Aqua's armor is located, but perhaps members 3 and 6 may also. If the nobodies did come back they wouldn't have a problem dissecting the information from Aqua just by reading her memories once they find her. If so I believe Xigbar or Briag may be the one to do if not Xehanort.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The chamber of Awaking in CO and Repose in RG is confusing to me. Didn't Dilan or Elaueus place Aqua's armor in one of those places by Ansem?
The CoR was built after the apprentices became Nobodies, under Xemnas' order.

Xenmas knows the password, to where Aqua's armor is located, but perhaps members 3 and 6 may also. If the nobodies did come back they wouldn't have a problem dissecting the information from Aqua just by reading her memories once they find her. If so I believe Xigbar or Briag may be the one to do if not Xehanort.

Well, it is just armor. Even if it's inhabited by some sort of sentiment, it wouldn't hold Aqua's actual memories.

flurryflames

The CoR was built after the apprentices became Nobodies, under Xemnas' order.

Well, it is just armor. Even if it's inhabited by some sort of sentiment, it wouldn't hold Aqua's actual memories.

Perhaps I should of worded it differently. I meant if any of them actually found her in the ROD.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Ohhh. In that case, it depends if memories are all one needs to reach the secret part/s of CO.

noheartx

I think Aqua has to physically be there. because, even if they used her memories to find the room, it wouldn't show the actual room for them. Aqua needs to, in essence, put in the password. Not literally of course, but you get what i mean.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
flurryflames said:
Depending on the degree of the injuries someone way have to sacrifice their heart to saves his. It would be only way to solve this matter unless the elements dealt with some kind of sorcery magic.

The way that Xigbar hints on things he might know the key of getting into it. Why else mess with people's minds like that and target Zexion's mind no doubt?

The chamber of Awaking in CO and Repose in RG is confusing to me. Didn't Dilan or Elaueus place Aqua's armor in one of those places by Ansem? Xenmas knows the password, to where Aqua's armor is located, but perhaps members 3 and 6 may also. If the nobodies did come back they wouldn't have a problem dissecting the information from Aqua just by reading her memories once they find her. If so I believe Xigbar or Briag may be the one to do if not Xehanort.

Since when can a heart be healed by sacrificing another?
That would be new information for me...up to now we don't know what is needed to do to heal an heavily injured heart.
It's implied that Ansem the Wise's research results which are hidden as data inside Sora hold the key for solving this problem and also the others (like putting Terra back together and stuff).

The main point I was making is that as long as Ven's heart is still so injured it wouldn't be wise to truly "awaken" it as the immense pain would hold the danger of also damaging Sora's heart as well...which might in turn have unforeseen negative consequences for Xion and Roxas.
Yet still Sora (and probably Riku) will need to somehow find out what the status of this heart truly is, preferably without triggering a chain reaction.

As for Aqua being needed physically to reach the CoW...that depends on how the "hiding"-mechanism of the chamber holding Ven's body really works.
Is it inaccessible because only Aqua knows the way to reach it...and when she want to share that knowledge (let's say with Terra) she could do so and then Terra would be also able to reach it because he knows the secret.
Or is it inaccessible because only Aqua can open that chamber...in that case everyone who would want to reach the chamber of Waking would need to be accompanied by Aqua herself.

In the second case, even if Xemnas got knowledge of the chamber by conversing with Aqua in some way or by gaining access to her memories he would still not be able to reach it no matter how desperately he tried.

noheartx

I would think its the second. Why would they put so much importance on Aqua changing it in the first place if she wasn't absolutely needed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back