• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of Mastery/BBS Vol. 2/DDD/Braig/ ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chenoehii

Awards
Nobodies do age. Have this fact in the series and it makes way more sense. I don't care what Nomura said about it.

The truth is that both sides of the argument have examples and reasons that prove that side. Although I believe it, and I agree with you that it would make much more sense.. it's still not a proven fact......yet lol

I'm ever hopeful

parkage1225

Damn..geez..i see things have gotten a bit heated since I was away.:eek: Haha. Totally random and way off in left field as pertaining to the topic at hand,but i know that i had spoken on the "shock ending" previously with the possibility of it having something to do with MX and riku,but ya know, i just had the thought that it might have something to do with the data inside of sora itself..like pertaining to what exactly it is..any thoughts? Sorry if its already been said..

noheartx

Damn..geez..i see things have gotten a bit heated since I was away.:eek: Haha. Totally random and way off in left field as pertaining to the topic at hand,but i know that i had spoken on the "shock ending" previously with the possibility of it having something to do with MX and riku,but ya know, i just had the thought that it might have something to do with the data inside of sora itself..like pertaining to what exactly it is..any thoughts? Sorry if its already been said..

the data inside of Sora is supposedly all of the research AtW/DiZ did about the heart post-getting sent to the RoD. Or so i believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

parkage1225

the data inside of Sora is supposedly all of the research AtW/DiZ did about the heart post-getting sent to the RoD. Or so i believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes sir that's pretty much what I've gathered. I was just thinking maybe he discovered something "shocking" while researching..heck,anything is possible,right? (I.e. Yen sid being the mastermind of the keyblade war..jk :p)

noheartx

Yes sir that's pretty much what I've gathered. I was just thinking maybe he discovered something "shocking" while researching..heck,anything is possible,right? (I.e. Yen sid being the mastermind of the keyblade war..jk :p)

Its very much possible it could have something to do with Ven. But i don't think he knew about Ven, or Terra, so if it doe shave something to do with saving either one of them, it would have to be coincidental.

And we all know that Yen Sid is really Xehanort is disguise.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Its very much possible it could have something to do with Ven. But i don't think he knew about Ven, or Terra, so if it doe shave something to do with saving either one of them, it would have to be coincidental.

It has not necessarily to be specifically Ven, but Ansem researched hearts, memories, nobodies and other stuff, so it's very likely that he may have found a way how to heal a heavily injured heart (which Riku and Sora could then use to help Ven) and also how to put back together a scattered existence and/or de-fuse fused hearts (this would be interesting for saving Terra).

Furthermore, Ansem said to Aqua in Blank Points that he hopes that Sora may be able to use the "tools" he provides to save all those whose lives he ruined.
This is Ansem's try to repent for his errors...which would then also include how he tried to use Sora and Riku for his own misguided plans of revenge and how miserably he treated Naminé and Roxas.

---

Yen Sid Xehanort in disguise?
Naah, it's actually worse than that.
Yen Sid is actually the new incarnation of Barthandelus, wanting to sacrifice Kingdom Hearts to call back the "maker"...rofl.

chenoehii

Awards

Yes.. well..

No it hasn't been said on this thread yet. It's a possibility.

That explains it. I knew Yen Sid was hiding something in that big beard of his.

Definitely. He didn't even know who Aqua was. And if he knew who Terra was then he would have recognized him in the RG courtyard. It's just a feeling, but I never really thought Ansem had many ties to much of anyone(excluding the known ones).

Although.. an interesting plot twist would be... Ansem is Kairi's grandfather.... Eh?

It has not necessarily to be specifically Ven, but Ansem researched hearts, memories, nobodies and other stuff, so it's very likely that he may have found a way how to heal a heavily injured heart (which Riku and Sora could then use to help Ven) and also how to put back together a scattered existence and/or de-fuse fused hearts (this would be interesting for saving Terra).

Furthermore, Ansem said to Aqua in Blank Points that he hopes that Sora may be able to use the "tools" he provides to save all those whose lives he ruined.
This is Ansem's try to repent for his errors...which would then also include how he tried to use Sora and Riku for his own misguided plans of revenge and how miserably he treated Naminé and Roxas.

Yes, he put all that research into in hopes that he could use it 'save all those whose lives he managed to ruin'. We know the data is the key to saving them, and as someone mentioned before, now we just have to find out how to use that data. But Ansem is unaware of Ventus or Terra, so the people he's talking about are just the Nobodies.. Since the research is on hearts, memories etc. it will show Sora and co. how to save TAV and he rest. What I'm curious about is how Sora, Riku and Kairi are going to gain access to those 'sleeping memories' of their's... The 'birth by sleep' part was about all those 'suffering people' being reborn from their sleep in Sora's heart(or something to that extent), but I think that excludes Aqua and Terra, Aqua is in RoD, and Terra....who knows what's happened to his heart now. If Ansem was born from MX's heart, then what happened to his? Even more unknown, what happened to Eraqus' heart? I hope the fruits of his labor pay of in Terra's department.. I can't wait to see them all saved, but especially him. He's been trapped inside his own body for 10+ years, constantly fighting a crazy old man for control.

EDIT: parkage1225.. You're from Tupelo, Mississippi..!? ^^

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Rinney said:
Yes, he put all that research into in hopes that he could use it 'save all those whose lives he managed to ruin'. We know the data is the key to saving them, and as someone mentioned before, now we just have to find out how to use that data. But Ansem is unaware of Ventus or Terra, so the people he's talking about are just the Nobodies.. Since the research is on hearts, memories etc. it will show Sora and co. how to save TAV and he rest. What I'm curious about is how Sora, Riku and Kairi are going to gain access to those 'sleeping memories' of their's... The 'birth by sleep' part was about all those 'suffering people' being reborn from their sleep in Sora's heart(or something to that extent), but I think that excludes Aqua and Terra, Aqua is in RoD, and Terra....who knows what's happened to his heart now. If Ansem was born from MX's heart, then what happened to his? Even more unknown, what happened to Eraqus' heart? I hope the fruits of his labor pay of in Terra's department.. I can't wait to see them all saved, but especially him. He's been trapped inside his own body for 10+ years, constantly fighting a crazy old man for control.

Before Sora and his allies can find out how to use that data they first must find out where inside Sora's heart it is hidden and how to access it.
Time is also surely not on the good guys side, as Xehanort will surely set some of his backup plans in motion.

The sleeping memories are not of Sora, Riku and Kairi though...they belong to the suffering ones as shown in Re: Coded when Data Sora catched a small glimpse of them when touching the tormented memories (when all those in need were shown half-transparently).
I also won't say it excludes Aqua and Terra, as Ansem also says in Blank Points to Aqua:
"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me, and even you."

To underline that we also have this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The italic part clearly points to Aqua, and furthermore, in CoM, when Riku came to Castle Oblivion from the RoD, he was also asleep at first as indicated by the first cutscene of R/R.

Radar

Bronze Member
Before Sora and his allies can find out how to use that data they first must find out where inside Sora's heart it is hidden and how to access it.
Time is also surely not on the good guys side, as Xehanort will surely set some of his backup plans in motion.

The sleeping memories are not of Sora, Riku and Kairi though...they belong to the suffering ones as shown in Re: Coded when Data Sora catched a small glimpse of them when touching the tormented memories (when all those in need were shown half-transparently).
I also won't say it excludes Aqua and Terra, as Ansem also says in Blank Points to Aqua:
"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me, and even you."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The italic part clearly points to Aqua, and furthermore, in CoM, when Riku came to Castle Oblivion from the RoD, he was also asleep at first as indicated by the first cutscene of R/R.
I always wondered what triggered Riku's sleep, and how he just got there after closing the door at the end of kh1. Maybe they will show it is v2 I hope.

noheartx

Oh yea, i wasn't saying it specifically had to do with Ven or Terra, i just meant that they will coicidentally get the data they need from AtW's research.

Yen Sid Xehanort in disguise?
Naah, it's actually worse than that.
Yen Sid is actually the new incarnation of Barthandelus, wanting to sacrifice Kingdom Hearts to call back the "maker"...rofl.

That explains it. I knew Yen Sid was hiding something in that big beard of his

I belive his true identity is Gilgamesh, now that you mention the beard. That's where he hides his arms and swords. duh.

chenoehii

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The 'sleeping memories' aren't SRK's but I'm wondering if Riku and Kairi also have sleeping memories as well, of Terra and Aqua respectively. I just don't know how exactly it is that Aqua is(metaphorically) asleep inside Sora's heart.. he only had one brief encounter with. That whole part confuses me a little. Does this mean that Aqua could be transported from the RoD to where ever Sora's at?

Yes, someone else said the same about the data, but it's a mystery how that information is the key to saving everyone.. it must be some pretty serious and in depth research on Ansem's part. We know what the data is about in a general sense but there are no specifics.

It's kind of hard to guess what those plans are at this point, so little is known about that aspect of DDD right now..

AHAH! I posted up an interview myself, but everyone was iffy about it, and I said that he reiterates some of that interview in other interviews. The Data is going to be in DDD after all(I was on another thread and they weren't sure it would be revealed in DDD). And this proves-at least to me, I wasn't sure-that BBS Vol. 2 is a game. That furthers my theory that DDD is in part Riku's story and BBS Vol.2 is about Mickey's story. Oooor, BBS. Vol. 2 is about the both of them and DDD is a normal game. That makes a little more sense as we saw important scenes for them in the small teaser for BBS Vol. 2.

I belive his true identity is Gilgamesh, now that you mention the beard. That's where he hides his arms and swords. duh.

Exactly.

noheartx

I sorta get what you are saying. What did you mean by Aqua being in Sora's heart? Did i miss that...

And yea, AtW's research would have to specific. He had already done extensive research on it, he had to do so much more, which he somehow successfully did in the RoD. And i mean, it obviously will be the key to Ven and Terra. That's just how the game goes. Sora gets extremely lucky.

chenoehii

Awards
Important: This is something from localorange. A theory she had:
It's not an entirely original one, but just one that hasn't been mentioned outright in a long time...I think.

image.php

KH2FM_Ultimania.jpg

Hopefully, the KH2 Ultimania one wasn't that huge. If it was too big for you, sorry about that. A lot of the images were too massive for posting. This was the smallest I could find without forcing people to squint.

But Xigbar's face is still to small for my taste anyway. XD. I recently noticed the slight resemblance in the illustrations between Xigbar and old man Master Xehanort, and it just got me wondering if Braig will go beyond being a seed and be what one could possibly call, "an inheritance vessel." Master Xehanort somehow passes his dark power to Braig, and then he evolves into something nasty that Sora has to deal with in future games - or Braig manages to obtain it for himself.

But then again, that's just an illustration. It's probably a coincidence, but it made me wonder if Braig might get promoted to being a bigger and more menacing bad guy than before - more menacing than even I've talked about. I think there's enough evidence in the games that he's only in it for the power, and that's a far more volatile villain to deal with than a villain with an actual purpose. Look at Heath Ledger's Joker. Granted, Xigbar -Braig are on much lower scales, but it couldn't help but make me wonder if he'll emerge and it will be more blatant that he's in it for the power.

Not to mention the way they both look like creepy goons is a bit odd. I mean, there's been plenty of talk on KHI on how Braig could become a primary antagonist for BBS v2, for example. But I think there's a chance for him to quite possibly eclipse Xehanort, depending on how things go. And it would be either for a brief moment, or something could carry on into the next games.

I think she might be on to something. I find it interesting that in the official artwork, MX's ears are pointed.. Xemnas' were too, but they were normal in the game... You can clearly in the official artwork how Xemnas is actually Terra's body.. aside from the obvious differences(hair, eyes, and skin color)

Sidenote: some more funny things about official artwork-when Roxas was drawn older one time(kind of as old as Ven should be now), and that Saix is always(or if not always, then almost always) close to Xemnas. And that makes sense bc he's the Second-in-Command yes, but Axel was also friends with Saix, and we don't see him really close to Saix in official artwork.. But that's just my 'Isa is affiliated with Xehanort' theory again.

I sorta get what you are saying. What did you mean by Aqua being in Sora's heart? Did i miss that...

That Aqua is asleep in Sora's heart. I don't understand how that happened, nor Terra if he's in Sora's heart as well.

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
I hope Braig makes some appearence in the game. But I hope he is there to tie stuff together, and not to make up new problems. That should be saved for DDD of kh3. As for him being a vessel, it could happen, but Im sure he will get chopped down in kh3 for sure. So what happens when the complete being returns, and then dies..?

chenoehii

Awards
I hope Braig makes some appearence in the game. But I hope he is there to tie stuff together, and not to make up new problems. That should be saved for DDD of kh3. As for him being a vessel, it could happen, but Im sure he will get chopped down in kh3 for sure. So what happens when the complete being returns, and then dies..?

Then they die for real. Though, depending on whose body MX will be in, they have to save Terra before they can kill MX. But that's for MX, Braig's heartless would still have to be killed for him to come back

I'd absolutely love to see more of Braig. There wasn't enough of him in BBS. And that scene with him, Aqua and Ven was epic, especially when they played the Organization XIII music. I actually got chills lol. And then the screen cuts to him and it's like... !!! Scar! Eyepatch! Gold eyes! Pointy ears! OOooo!

I'm also curious about what MX promised Braig. We've been led to believe that Braig just wanted a keyblade, but what could he really do with a keyblade.. he couldn't use it. What if that bargain had something else to it?

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

As I mentioned in another thread, I think the data has something to do with the concept of dreaming, as 3D is the game covering it. Dreaming is likely connected to sleep and could be instrumental in saving Terra and Ven.

chenoehii

Awards
As I mentioned in another thread, I think the data has something to do with the concept of dreaming, as 3D is the game covering it. Dreaming is likely connected to sleep and could be instrumental in saving Terra and Ven.

Well, we do know the data is of research on the heart, memories, and etc. sooo... Idk

Dreaming being related to sleep does make some sense

Riku1690

I just want to know what will happen to Sora when Ven's heart is set free? Sora is only able to wield the keyblade because Ven's heart is apart of his, but when it's set free and Ven wakes up how will Sora be able to wield the keyblade? I mean Terra chose Riku as the true keyblade master, so i'm just wondering how Sora will be able to wield it when the heart of Ven is set free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back