• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mario vs Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Mickey Mouse

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Bugs Bunny

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • there all stupid, ____ would win cause i said so! xD

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squ@ll

Hey great match up but if your talkin about King mickey then we definitely know who has better physical strength ... as for mental id say Bugs is the most cleverest

Haku

<3
I would say that Mickey would win the battle with the mental strength, the physical strength I would give the edge to Mario.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well i have to go with a guy who can survive being blown up and shot at:bugs bunny.
I'll go with him with intell also.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Man.. What a tough choice.. Well if it was King Mickey.. He'd most defently win... But ya don't... So it's between Mario and Bugs... ... ... ...

I believe it could go either way.

Awards
Yeah, Mario and Mickey would both kick some seriouse arse. Bugs Bunny wouldn't be able to keep up, mostly because all he can do is trick them. But I think Mickey and Mario would probably knock each other out.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Bugs Bunny would win. Bugs Bunny is probably capable of doing more horrifying things to the other 2 then can be thought possible. it would not be simply tricks. There will be anvils involved.

lets start with bugs vs Disney in general. Disney characters are normally sane. there maybe magic in volved, but rarely do they have have a hole or a tunnel that can be slapped on a wall. When you look at Acme's extensive inventory of things, mickey has no chance. He isn't capable of try violence or bug's kind of comedy. He also isn't based on Oscar Shapely like Bugs is, so he automatically looses. (super points to anyone who knows who is and where Oscar Shapely is from.)

Then we have mario. Mario to me is just totally random, and i'm not sure he applies to this, lets do it anyway. Jump man here would again, jump until a hole in the floor. that portable tunnel/ hole alone can destroy them all.

I mean seriously, what were you people thinking? looney tunes is far more efficient at destruction than either of those other 2 jokes.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
atleast bugs bunny is still beating mario. I think alot of you people need to sit down and watch a bugs bunny cartoon. there is no way he can be beat. he can distort reality! thats the ultimate win right there.

Squ@ll

No way Mickey shows r much better...but they r kinda childish...house of mouse is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back