• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mario or Sonic...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mario or Sonic?

• Mario

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Sonic

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
classic sonic is always the best, nothing more satisfying than going super sonic and blazing thru the whole level >:D heh heh

LS22

classic sonic is always the best, nothing more satisfying than going super sonic and blazing thru the whole level >:D heh heh
Yeah but on the classic games it was harder to get super sonic but it was fun

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt think so but then again i know a code that gets super sonic in sonic 2 just by going to the special zone once *and you can input it cheating device free*
as for the sonic 3/sonic & knuckles *or the combined game* i didnt find those to hard but then again i played them non stop :3

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I voted Mario, but that might be because I've grown up with those games. I've been playing Mario since I was four. Not only that, but Mario platformers are also my gaming specialty. Even though I don't play them all that much, and I like a few other genres just as much, they're definitely the type of game that I'm best at. I don't care if they're 2D or 3D, Mario platformers are just pure fun for me.

As for the character himself, meh. I don't really care. I like the games, not the character.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mario because of SM64.
When you finally get 120 Stars, the only thing you win is bragging rights,.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
mario, I grew up with him and Nintendo's older than Genesis or whatever sega's first system was

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I don't know how the two can even be compared at this point.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yeah, obviously i chose Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic :p

I grew up with Sonic. The 1st ever game i played with my megadrive and i still have them in good condition. Take a look :D

[video=youtube;cwVT43wQktc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwVT43wQktc[/video]

Just skip to 0:39

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm going to say mario because I grew up with the games. I never had a dreamcast.

pedrocs21

Mario definitively, i also like sonic but the newer games destroyed sonic for me, also Mario games are always excelent and hardly gets a review lower than 9 out of 10 (im talking about main games, mario galaxy, mario 64, and sunshine etc)

my first console ever was a n64 and my secound was a dreamcast... i miss dreamcast and shemnue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back