• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I WOKE UP TO MAKE THIS UPDATE JOEY CUT ME SOME SLACK XD

Hanadanyan.png
Kingdanyan.png
Nekuish.png
Kumada%20Daisaakasu.png
Mera%20Mera%20Lobster.png

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
NO I MUST RENDER ALL THE WONDERNYAN

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Brains are nice, but on his site i always thought it was about having a heart

Awards
That lizard...just, lol.
Strut'n around town.

I like the new Prankster's Paradise shots, too.
That path leading to Pleasure Island makes it seem a lot bigger than I thought it would be. The actual amusement park looks a lot smaller than in the movie, so wasn't sure if it was also going to be located on a creepy, desolate, rock island in the middle of nowhere like in the movie.
In the original, the ferry just went into a cave and stopped in front of the double doors, but in DDD, the boys walk on a dreary cliffside path leading into the gates of hell. >=D

I recall that Disney's design of Pleasure Island's exterior was based off a painting by Gustave Dore representing a hellish landscape with jagged rocks and such. (Dante's Inferno)

The pool hall (giant 8-ball) and cue beside it could've also been based off the Trylon and Petrisphere from the 1939 New York World's fair, when the Disney movie was being developed.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I WOKE UP TO MAKE THIS UPDATE JOEY CUT ME SOME SLACK XD

Hanadanyan.png
Kingdanyan.png
Nekuish.png
Kumada%20Daisaakasu.png
Mera%20Mera%20Lobster.png

I know that the lizard takes off of Neku's appearance, and Kingdanyan has Mickey's color scheme. Do any of the others have a similar concept where they are based off of another character in Disney, TWEWY, or KH? The lobster/scorpion/DE on the bottom would just be normal I'm pretty sure.

micbeasty

Fami3-8%2021.jpeg

....i can't think of what worlds this is! im almost guessing pranksters paradise since it has similar greyish dark features to its setting to the pic we saw of sora by the mouth of the cave to pleasure island

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Fami3-8%2021.jpeg

....i can't think of what worlds this is! im almost guessing pranksters paradise since it has similar greyish dark features to its setting to the pic we saw of sora by the mouth of the cave to pleasure island

The problem with that photo is that there is barely anything for us to guess it off of. If anything, I'd say it is either Prankster's Paradise or DI if I didn't know any better. Considering they wouldn't put in a photo of a world that hasn't been revealed to be playable later in the game, I'd go with Prankster's Paradise as well.

micbeasty

The problem with that photo is that there is barely anything for us to guess it off of. If anything, I'd say it is either Prankster's Paradise or DI if I didn't know any better. Considering they wouldn't put in a photo of a world that hasn't been revealed to be playable later in the game, I'd go with Prankster's Paradise as well.

either way i gotta say that attack looks so freakin awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back