• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March for sure....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know, why do I have this odd memory that states that SquareENIX wanted to release Kingdom hearts 2 simuntaniously with the Japanese release date?
Shoot, I remember hearing that last year, but I'm unsure if it means anything now...
But...it's nice to FINALLY have solid ground.
I remember hearing "It's coming out Spring of 2004!!!" and I went "YES! CAN'T WAIT!"...then "It's here Fall of 2004!" and I go, "Well, that stinks, but sure ok."
Then comes Spring of 2005...
Then Fall of 2005
Now it's Spring of 2006
This would be the 5th Release date out, and I guess it's the real deal.
If they push it back to Fall of 2006...I'm gonna toss my game and my care for this game out the window -__-

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i know what u mean i was so excited when i heard about it comin out sept. 14 cause i was like sweet near my birtthday and now its comin out near my dads birthday >_> but oh well hopefully they wont chang the date again

ur-vile

Awards
Why do I have the feeling the US release is *still* going to be delayed again, regardless of this news?

chasingdusk

Way to be optimistic about this Ansem/Sephy! ^_^ Yea, I was beginning to notice how few Nintendo fans there are these days.

I discovered KH December of last year and so I definitely have not waited as long as most of you for KH2. And I can see how frusterating it must be to finally get an official release date but still have that nagging feeling in the back of your mind that Squareenix won't keep their word about it.

somebody111

If there is one glitch in this game, Im going to scream, because they have had plenty of times to fix them hehe >>;

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
dont say that omg ill pass out if they do that! i knew about it for like four years but i didnt really care until i beat com since i went right from kh to com cause im so slow at video games

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
March isnt so far off. Think about this past july, then think about how fast its been from then till now, thats four months. feel any better. anyway, when KH2 is released in Japan im going to stop going on forums or vivisitng the fan sites, itll be tough, but i want to stay away from spoilers FOR ONCE

chasingdusk

When I hear spoilers for something I've been wanting to see for a while I go into deep depression. Lol. Well, no not exactly but I sulk for a week or two, thinking it's been ruined for me.

Four months isn't that far away! When Squareenix releases the game in Japan they'll have to release it in the US when they said so, or else spoilers we'll be flying around all over the place until they really say when they're going to release it.

And actually that happened the other day! I was reading an FF:AC thread and some silly person gave the ending away without warning everybody! Yea..I was pissed.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh spoilers make me so mad especially when uve been waitin so long like imagine ur one day from the game comin out and someone just blabs the whole thing to u

DarkStar_21

this pisses me off... why the f*** does japan get it so early and we have to get it 4 months after, and i feel bad for the people in europe have to wait at least another 6 months?!?!? well i know because it is made pretty much all by japanese people but still!

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
DarkStar_21 said:
this pisses me off... why the f*** does japan get it so early and we have to get it 4 months after, and i feel bad for the people in europe have to wait at least another 6 months?!?!? well i know because it is made pretty much all by japanese people but still!

Well if I was in Europe and was a hardcore gamer I would probably be use to importing by now

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
but importin is kinda bad since u wouldnt really know what the characters were sayin and what was goin on cause it would be in a different language

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
LoyalSubject said:
that is a good question i dont understand y it takes them so long to transfer it to another country either

i think what there doing is just changing the button config. and matching the characters actions to the voice actors dialogue in attempt to make it 100% perfect.. which i personally dont care to wait for.. but whatever, its their project

Last edited:

_Darkside_

This is going to be the longest 4 months of my life. If they change the release date again I might go crazy. Unless they change it to where it comes out sooner, then I'll be all happy and stuff like that.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yes it does suck but dont get dow guys.. I am sure Square is seeing how pissed we are getting over these delays.. They IMO will be trying to get our favor back again.. Dont be surprised to find some sort of demo or video coming to the US.. This would be a great merketing ploy for them and would gain favor from the fans and others who havent yet heard of it.. I; not saying that this is going to happen just that it would be great for us and great for Square for it to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back