• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 7 update is crashing Story Mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Thought I'd send out the alarm bell.

Do NOT try to pop any raid boss if you've beaten all the story in the International version right now. It seems it's crashing the game..you'll be sorry.

I can verify this on android sadly ><.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
No problem. Just so people know exactly what the problem is; if you go to Story Mode AT ALL after that update (the menu, popped a raid boss) the game will crash and close. If you've beaten all the story missions, that is. (And I have.)

I found out the HARD way and lost a lot of AP for popping a raid boss. We will prolly get some oops gems for this, but for now; DON'T DO IT! I'm calling Square Enix Tech Support in a hour to complain really loudly about this. >.<

And yes, from Reddit; if you haven't cleared all the story missions right now, don't do that and you should be fine until this bug is smashed. It seems it's trying to go a mission ahead..WHEN IT IS NOT UP YET. That's what's causing the crashes.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
They better squash this bug before the Raid boss is gone. I didn't know this would happen, summoned a boss, and I can't fight it. Really close to Lv99 too, it would suck if I can't get the Kefka medal because of a freaking bug.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thanks for the notice! By some miracle, I've just logged in today to lux boost for my party and nothing else, but I'm on Android, so I guess I dodged a bullet~

Back