• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 1st?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
There are several websites that say KH2 gets to the U.S. on March 1st. There is even a rumor that that date could've been given in a special note from square to them. Could that be true, i extremely doubt it, but you never know now.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DC I hope you know that this thread may most likely be closed and that you are wasting your time.

Plus you should never believe anything until you have real proof.

moogles

Until we hear a release date from SE, KH2's release date is unknown. SE is the one releasing the game, no one else but them.

D

Dexter

K gamespot are saying that they got a press release by SE so and + this info came from KHU

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I give this a few more minutes to be closed and anyway March 1st would seem an ideal time to release the game but I say more of a Feburary type date to release this game

Moon Pie

no.. it is true..sad... but true...... yesterday i called ebgames and gamespot and they both said " just two days ago, square-enix told us that kh2 is again being pushed back to sometime in march"...... if you dont believe me and DC.... if you live in florida.. call this number

407-521-1152 and ask about the relase date
:)

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I wish people would stop saying EB games and Gamespot are all companies that know everything! Square Enix is developing it, Square Enix is selling it, Square Enix is all you should be trusting.

Relik

Why don't people read rules? Why? NO RELEASE DATE TOPICS! And in my opinion I could care less when the game comes out; it's just a game people. A game; nothing more, nothing less. Just a form of entertainment to take up many hours, and if this is the only thing you have in life to look forward too then I'm truely sorry for you.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Why complain peeps. Its a very early release date in fact! We Europeans mostly need to wait a full year after the Japanese release and USers at least 6 months.

Instead of complaining, cheer up for a change.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Moon Pie said:
they said square told them!!

Shut it.

I wish people would stop saying EB games and Gamespot are all companies that know everything! Square Enix is developing it, Square Enix is selling it, Square Enix is all you should be trusting.

Hear hear.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back