• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toon Santa Roxas VIP Quests & More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 12, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 19, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Santa Roxas and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Toon Santa Roxas Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Toon Santa Roxas Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Santa Roxas S Upright 7 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, STR & PSM-STR by 7. Enemy countdown unaffected. Fills 3 gauges. Single 0 × 8.49
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP KH III King Mickey [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal! 
This is the third of seven chances to get a KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Booster [Winnie the Pooh] Challenge Quests!

Complete the objectives to get Booster [Winnie the Pooh]'s and strengthen your Power Medals!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 12, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 19, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 10 quests to receive Booster [Winnie the Pooh]'s and a total of 1000 Jewels
Booster [Winnie the Pooh]'s will temporarily strengthen your Power Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless!

*Booster [Winnie the Pooh]'s obtained from this event will expire on Mar. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Apr. 1, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

Introducing Trait Medals
Get Trait Medal #1 for Illustrated KH Riku [EX] within 5 draws from this Trait Medal Deal!

Trait Medals are a new type of unique Medal that, when fused with a specific corresponding Medal, will grant a new trait to that Medal! 
You are guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #1 within 5 draws from this Deal, which can be fused into Illustrated KH Riku [EX]
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #1 into Illustrated KH Riku [EX], the following will occur: 
 ・Illustrated KH Riku [EX] will gain a new trait
 ・Illustrated KH Riku [EX] will gain one Special Attack dot. 
NOTE: If Illustrated KH Riku [EX] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Don't have an Illustrated KH Riku [EX]? Check out the current EX Falling Price Deal for more information on how to get him!

Read on for more details!

■ Campaign Period 
Mar. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 13, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Illustrated KH Riku [EX] Trait Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #1 within 5 draws from this Trait Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 6 or higher Medal, which will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the following Medal from this deal! 
The World Ends with You Art 21,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: March 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-No, no. Must resist. I can't spare funds. Must. Resist. The Roxas!

Booster Event, eh? Guess we're getting them staggered instead of all at once like JP. Well, if it means 3k Jewels total then I'm good. Just hope there's nothing too crazy.

Ruben

Awards

If you don't own a Scrooge, Kairi EX or Xion EX, this is a great way to start the game off. I'd recommend new players buying this week's VIP with this.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Nice to get 1000 jewels, but otherwise there's nothing going on this week.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with Illustrated KH Riku EX trait banner

Veevee

Awards

Ah, a classic Sena that they removed the possibility of drawing the actual Illustrated Riku by drawing in the trait deal. The 1000 jewels are nice though.
I have tried to beat the last enemy in the boss rush quest in all kinds of ways now and no success. I'm not even surprised, even the super hard party whale wasn't able to make it, so I just hope this is not Sena's new standard where you only have a chance when you happen to roll the right traits. <.<

EDIT: At first I thought the donut pet accessory would be quite dumb but after I combined it with the right parts, I changed my mind.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ah, a classic Sena that they removed the possibility of drawing the actual Illustrated Riku by drawing in the trait deal. The 1000 jewels are nice though.
I have tried to beat the last enemy in the boss rush quest in all kinds of ways now and no success. I'm not even surprised, even the super hard party whale wasn't able to make it, so I just hope this is not Sena's new standard where you only have a chance when you happen to roll the right traits. <.<

EDIT: At first I thought the donut pet accessory would be quite dumb but after I combined it with the right parts, I changed my mind.

I checked the Draw Odds to make sure, and if I'm reading it right there is a chance to get iRikuEX from the Trait Banner, it's just not as big as the other one. Still, having two different banners in the first place is kinda ehh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back