• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i really want KH game about MX in his past adventure as YX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
i know xehanort saga ended but we never really saw xehanort traveling the world apart from his reports, how was his early life? the adventures he had in disney worlds etc guess it's just my opinion since YX my fav character lol but i really want him to have at least dlc playable character even tho it's most likely not gonna happen and most people nowdays interested in happy go lucky guys like sora ven instead of the edgy types riku terra young xehanort etc

Foxycian

Awards
hahah yea i figured so no one but me are interested xD

D

Deleted member 246005

I wouldn't mind.

It would be interesting to show how he became a villain.

There was a theory called Rewriting Destiny where Sora travels back in time to stop Young Xehanort from going evil. That would have been a good story to show.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I mean I can’t disagree. I think everyone’s side is interesting if it fleshes the character out more. But I do think Mickey’s story would also be good too.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Here's three KH games I would want:

A small, $30 side game where you play as Mickey on his quest to meet Minnie, become king, and start his journey to being a keyblade master. The game would start in a vastly expanded Timeless River where you first encounter Pete, then would go to the Mysterious Tower where he first meets Yen Sid and begins apprenticing, leading to newly expanded areas of Fantasia that we haven't seen before, then would go to Country of the Musketeers where we would encounter Pete yet again and Minnie for the first time, seeing a lot more of Mickey's interaction with his two best friends in the whole world, and ending in a vastly expanded Disney Town/Disney Castle, where the town has been taken over by some sort of darkness (maybe the ink from Epic Mickey?) and there's dark versions of Disney characters everywhere. The game ends with Mickey establishing the Cornerstone of Light in Disney Castle and sealing out the darkness, with Minnie's powerful light magic being the only thing that can initially seal the Cornerstone away from darkness. Mickey is crowned King and marries Minnie in the epilogue, leaving the castle at the end of the game to take on "a new challenge" - the events of Birth by Sleep.

The second could be your idea for a YX game, I would LOVE that! Also, Young Yen Sid NEEDS to be in this series!

The third is a Birth by Sleep Vol. II that happens post-KHIII, which I've talked about in the past and still want to talk about more in the future.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd personally rather have it as a DLC package for Kingdom Hearts III. If Kingdom Hearts III is the end of the Xehanort saga, then stick with all of the Xehanort lore for that game, future games should deviate away from his development.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like I suggested in another thread, a Xehanort game would be perfect to make as a bridge game between the Seekers of Darkness Saga, and the Foretellers Saga. Xehanort has a lot of KHUx knowledge. An ignorant Xehanort could represent fans that are ignorant as well towards the KHUx lore.

Megavoltage

Awards
I'd personally rather have it as a DLC package for Kingdom Hearts III. If Kingdom Hearts III is the end of the Xehanort saga, then stick with all of the Xehanort lore for that game, future games should deviate away from his development.
I agree with this. Xehanort(s) should end with KH3. It's time to move on and do new things.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree with this. Xehanort(s) should end with KH3. It's time to move on and do new things.

Nomura wanted to do a Xehanort game. It's possible he might do something, seeing as how he had wanted to make KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Volume 2, but ended up utilizing those concepts into 0.2, as a sort of prologue and tech demo for KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If they do a Master Xehanort backstory, it would have to be an expansion of KH III. I don't want anything really Xehanort related after KH III. Maybe if they make KH III-2, they can include Xehanort's past on Destiny Islands, then Scala Ad Caelum, then Disney worlds.

Back