• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I've been thinking for a long time, what are the pictures of in the twilight town mansion hallway that is between the white room and library of and what do have to do with kingdom hearts

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Picture please. I have no idea which pictures you are talking about.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Picture please. I have no idea which pictures you are talking about.

Y'know when you walk across the room on the second level of the main room? There are wallhangings on the walls. But I think they might just be of random scenery.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You mean the portraits in the mansion?

They're all painting's of world's Sora's visited.

1) 100 Acre Wood

2) Wonderland

3) The End of the World

I'll have to look at the rest again but, kudos to you for noticing that. Not many people have.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I think one of the pictures is of a white knight or something.

I don't know I guess I will have to check back.

tdc456

Ok, honestly, who the hell takes the time to look at pictures on the wall in a room in KH2?
There is way more important stuff going on.
I don't even see how that could have caught your attention.
They're only there to look pretty.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Ok, honestly, who the hell takes the time to look at pictures on the wall in a room in KH2?
There is way more important stuff going on.
I don't even see how that could have caught your attention.
They're only there to look pretty.
Lots of people do. Most things that seem insignificant tend to have deeper meaning then given credit for.

You have to admit though, some of the stuff they hid in the scenery of KH was pretty cool.

shadowred3

anyone notice how there is a picture of riku and axle? how would namine of drawn that picture? was she pying on roxsas or something?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You mean the portraits in the mansion?

They're all painting's of world's Sora's visited.

1) 100 Acre Wood

2) Wonderland

3) The End of the World

I'll have to look at the rest again but, kudos to you for noticing that. Not many people have.

I never noticed them before. Hmmm Maybe its because Im to busy killing Nobodies in that area to really pay attention xD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't see it. It's hard to tell because it's so dark in there, if anyone can take the pictures and brighten them up a little that would help.
I did see one that looked like three Shadow heartless and another that reminded me of Chernabog from the End of the World.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I never noticed them before. Hmmm Maybe its because Im to busy killing Nobodies in that area to really pay attention xD
After you kill them off take the time to look. You have to adjust the camera angle a bit but, it's worth it and the pictures are pretty cool, if not blurry. :D

EDIT:
I don't see it. It's hard to tell because it's so dark in there, if anyone can take the pictures and brighten them up a little that would help.
I did see one that looked like three Shadow heartless and another that reminded me of Chernabog from the End of the World.

It's kind of hard to do and I've never seen a Youtube clip of anyone attempting to do so. Sorry.

Chernabog was in one, and the heartless were in the end of the world one.

It's pretty neat.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's kind of hard to do and I've never seen a Youtube clip of anyone attempting to do so. Sorry.

Chernabog was in one, and the heartless were in the end of the world one.

It's pretty neat.
It is. :thumbsup:
But I don't think they have any real importance, unless a group picture of VAT is there and I missed it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It is. :thumbsup:
But I don't think they have any real importance, unless a group picture of VAT is there and I missed it.

If it is, it's probably FM+ exclusive.

Now I'm happy I still have a save from Roxas's story right before the fight with Axel. Imma go and look up all these piccies once I'm home :D

Hum. Kind of an obvious question, but - the pics are there in Sora's story too, right? XD Because I just might pull up a Sora save from the end of the game where I can go wherever I want instead >:3 I guess they will be, seeing how Nami's drawings stayed, but meh XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back