• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mansion..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XShadowSoraX

Here Is A Theory Im Trying To Develop..

The Mansion In Twilight Town I Belive This To Bee Another Version Of Castle Oblvion Because Of The pod Room Where Sora Was Asleep This Was Ment To Be In Castle Oblivion But It Was In The Mansion In Twilight Town.. Also It Is The Portal To TWTNW Which Would Explain How The Organisation Moved About And In Final Mix+ There Is A Cutscene Involving Zexion Where There Talking About There New Base (Castle Oblivion) And Zexion Mentions A Portal To THis Been In Twilight Town .. So Any Opinions..

Near987

hmmm well...
all i remeber from the game that involves this is that DiZ told namine to bring sora and co. to the mansion so they they can renuite roxas and sora in peace because obviously the Org. Could go abck to castle oblivion and hurt sora in his sleep as for the pods with donald and goofy and the ones befor them i think namine brought those with her idk why though...the dispriptions when you examine them says they have been used befor...this part leaves me confused and thinking

Dark Shards

You would really think that makes sense. But I recall Nomura saying the Mansion in Twlight town had no importance. But otherwise I think your theory makes some sense.

urso93

The Mansion In Twilight Town I Belive This To Bee Another Version Of Castle Oblvion Because Of The pod Room Where Sora Was Asleep This Was Ment To Be In Castle Oblivion But It Was In The Mansion In Twilight Town.. Also It Is The Portal To TWTNW Which Would Explain How The Organisation Moved About And In Final Mix+ There Is A Cutscene Involving Zexion Where There Talking About There New Base (Castle Oblivion) And Zexion Mentions A Portal To THis Been In Twilight Town .. So Any Opinions..

Xehanort created the Room of Sleep in Radiant Garden and just like Xigbar said, with the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening and Xemnas and Org, went to Castle Oblivion only to find the Room if Awakening, no other reason at all...

And Zexion dont mentions anything at all about a portal in TT, youre wrong my friend.

Soldier Terra

Actually, in one of the ansem reports in KH2, DiZ stated that namine moved it to get it out of the reach of Organization XIII. that's why it's in the haunted mansion

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You mean that the Pod Room in The Twilight Town Mansion was meant to be built in Castle Oblivion or was going to be moved there but wasn't? Or do you mean that the Pod Room is like an extention of Castle Oblivion?

Anyway, the Organization uses the Dark Corridors to move about the worlds, not just that one little 'Portal-Globe-Cloud-Thing'.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
I don't think they're connected, I think the mansion was just used as a hideout to house sora until he could be awakened and he was moved from castle oblivion or whatever (haven't played chain of memories so I'm not really sure)

Mysterious_enemy

like others said, the mansion isn't connected.

After all, TLTW is just a virtual town to "Throw off his pursuers," as DiZ said.
In other words- it's not real... right?

So the Mansion is a lil' place they (DiZ and Riku) threw in for a base of operations, and to make the town a bit more interesting.

JUst my guess.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
like others said, the mansion isn't connected.

After all, TLTW is just a virtual town to "Throw off his pursuers," as DiZ said.
In other words- it's not real... right?

So the Mansion is a lil' place they (DiZ and Riku) threw in for a base of operations, and to make the town a bit more interesting.

JUst my guess.

No, Twilight Town really does exist; DiZ and Riku just happen to use the data version as a base too. Sora could travel to it and they met the real Twilight Town gang, who of course had no knowledge of Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back