• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manhunt 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
It's been eleven years since James Earl Cash was a Starkweather prey. Carcer City became a popular place once more, due to the high publicity of the media. The streets of Carcer floorished and created a city as important as New York.

A police truck, filled with sentanced criminals, was on its way to jail when suddenly a car came out of nowhere. A crash ended up killing the police officers up front and the prisoners took care of the guards inside. Stuck in a hood named Nomansland, the prisoners first have to face the gangs before they are hunted down by the police.

But was the crash accidental?

Manhunt 3

Rules and Guidelines

This is a Role Play where you are expected to be skilled and descriptive
No godmodding and no powerplaying.
Feel free to really describe the torment of your victims. No ... seriously
You all know the rules, or you should know em ...

Template:

Name:
Appearance: ((Prison Uniform: Blue Pants, blue shirt, white T-shirt, Black shoes. Everyone wears that in the beginning. The clothes you add are what you wear after you've changed))
Weapon of preferance: ((only one. This one is your Blue Category Weapon. You stick with this one. Green category weapons can be used only once, they are ballpoints and plastic bags. Red Weapons can be used multiple times and switched, like a gun or a baseball bat. You can carry only one weapon per category))
Crime: ((just a crime, not a bio))

My character:
Name: James Vineyard
Appearance: Hair is just starting to grow back after a haircut in jail, three day beard and a scar over his left eye. He keeps wearing his uniform but he ads a belt over his shoulder on which he carries a weapon.
Weapon of preferance: A handle of a sledgehammer
Crime: Massmurder

M

Miss Murder

Name: Vince Carson
Appearance: Vince covers up his slowly growing hair with a black and ripped up baseball cap, which he keeps turned sideways at all times. He gets really pissed off if his hat's knocked off or hit off. That and the prison uniform. He also has sideburns, and his hair is black while his eyes are grey-blue. He is fairly tall, muscular, but doesn't weigh a whole lot, besides his muscle.
Weapon of preferance: crowbar
Crime: Kidnapping, murder, and drug dealing

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- You know you love me...
Name: Khadija Serendipity
Appearance: Waist length black hair, dark brown eyes, black tshirt and black jeans.
Weapon Of Preferance: Gloves with sharp metal claws on them.
Crime: Serial Killer

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Alright, two people in. Showtime. Others can still join.

Ic:
The stench of blood was nothing compared to the other smell coming from the cops. Their deaths were paired with violence, forcing them to let go of all their bowel contents. James was sitting down against the wall, resting his head against the cold bricks. The decapitated officers of the law were lieing on the ground just a few metre's away. The two vehicles were further up the road. The cops had fled from the scene afraid of an explosion, but their lives were ended none the less. In his hands he held the handle of a sledgehammer, which had been lieing in a nearby trash container. He had used it to fend against some of the criminals who had now fled into the night. Perhaps he had to leave too?

James noticed he wasn't the only one left. One seemed to be a young woman with hair to her waist and dark, brown eyes that portraited an even darker soul. He couldn't gaze at his companions for much longer for he heard voices in the distance. His ears tuned in on the distant people that seemed to be closing in fast. The last thing he heard came through loud and clear.
'We've got invaders boys! Leave no man alive!' James quickly got up and ran over to his companions.
'Let's move if you want to live. We've got company. Keep a low profile, that's my advice. Make too much noise and I'll kill you myself.'

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Life sucks without my baby...

Khadija wrinkled her noise in disgust at the mixture of blood and human waste. The rusty smell of blood she enjoyed but this mixture of scents was dulling the usual pleasure she got out of staring at the dull lifeless forms of the dead. The black gloves she normally used as a weapon was soaked in blood, crimson staining the pale skin of her arms. The sound of cars and voices could be heard in the distance but Khadija dulled them out preffering to keep staring at the lifeless forms of the policemen and criminals she'd recently killed.

'Let's move if you want to live. We've got company. Keep a low profile, that's my advice. Make too much noise and I'll kill you myself.'

Khadija looked up at the voice of her companion, James. For a moment she had the insane urge to give another scratch on his right eye to complete the symetry of his face. The moment quickly passed as she realized the danger of being caught around her, as much as Khadija enjoyed death she didnt want to end up a victim of its clutches just yet. Khadija nodded at him and waited.

M

Miss Murder

Vince looked at the dead cops, blood in puddles on the pavement. Fire was burning all around. He immdiately noticed that he wasn't the only criminal left; there was also a man and a woman with him.

'Let's move if you want to live. We've got company. Keep a low profile, that's my advice. Make too much noise and I'll kill you myself.' The man said, and Vince nodded, holding his crowbar with one hand and tapping it rythmatically on his other. "Yeah, whatever. . ." He said, and prepared to run.

Truthfully, Vince would have rather taken on the cops that were after them and murder them as he had many others. . .but common sense told him otherwise, since he would obviously be outnumbered. Of course, he had been in situations like that before, but nothing where he was severely outnumbered, which this would probably be if he chose to face them.

So instead, Vince looked around. He saw an alley a little ways away. "Over there," he said to the other two and nodded to the alley. THe next second he took off running, and only stopped when he was halfway in the alley. He then turned back around and waited for the other two to show up.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Name: Lucas Rezo

Appearance: Grey t-shirt, black baggy pants, black steel-toed boots, and a black belt; Has blonde, spiked hair, and blue, almost clear, eyes. Wears a bracelet made of corded black leather.

Weapon Of Preference: Silenced Pistol
Crime: Arson, Robbery, Mass Murder, and Possession Of Goverment Property.

Lucas crawled from the other side of the crashed police truck, barely lucky to even be alive. "Ew." he stated, smelling the police officer's last meal released from their bowels in death. Amid the blood, he snuck around the other side, hearing one of the other prisioners' voice:

Lucas nodded at the guy, and searched through the downed truck, finding a pistol on one of the dead officers. Putting on the silencer attachment, he followed the guy and woman, to where another escapee went off to.

Coming in last into the alleyway, he checked the silencer clip. It was full, and a good thing he got extra ammo for it from those dead cops. He nodded at the other three, keeping to the shadows of the alleyway as he started brainstorming.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Welcome to the club Jub Jub

IC:

James waited for no man or woman. His only concern was that they were going to be found, giving their persuers an adrenaline rush. The alley he had entered was dark and filled with steam coming from the sewer drains. The stench of human waste and decaying virmin was even more overwhelming than the cops, but now they didn't hurt him so. His heartbeat intensified as he looked back, realising they weren't moving fast enough.
'I'm going to stay low here. Let them pass. Then I become the hunter. You do as you please.' James stopped and looked for the darkest corner. Normally he would avoid such places, knowing what kind of people hide there, but now he was one of those people. He finally found a corner near the back exit of a drug store. Needles and prescription bottles were scattered on the ground as if they had been rumaged by a needy junkie. And with luck he found a needle which still had some liquid in its vial. He grabbed it and hid in the shadows, waiting for the hunters to come.

Evil_Intent

Website
www.myspace.com
OOC: Love the idea.

Name: Quartez "Lance" Reimera

Appearance: A tall man at about 6'5'', he wears his shirt with the sleeves cut off. His pants were cut off little bit below the knee with his boots. His socks come up to his knees. His arms show the many scars gathered over time.

Weapon of preferance: A aluminum bat flatten at the end to make a deadly machete.

Crime: Grand Theft Auto, Attempted Vehicular Homicide, Arson, and Murder in the 3rd Degree.

Lance poked his head out of the truck and looked around. Still dazed, he wondered if it was his time to die. He felt his side. Nothing broken so the damaged wasn't serious. He shook his head and began the pull the rest of his body out of the wreckage. He saw his fellow prisoners standing around not doing too much of anything till he seen something off in the distance. He heard one of the people speaking and tried to listen.

The man said and ran off into the shadows. Lance looked hard at the man but did as he said. Running alongside the others, Lance found a hiding space on the side of the building that he seen a man go before.

"Good and dark."

He said to himself as he began to run on the opposite side. It was shaded enough to hide for a while. But with the impending danger, he didn't know for how long.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
OOC: Welcome!

IC:
One by one, members of an upstanding criminal gang came into the alleyway. But they did not continue their race, knowing that what lies in the shadow might be more dangerous than those they find in light. They were the sole survivors of James Earl Cash's reign of Valiant Enterprises.
'Showtime.' one of them said.

Ooc: Enjoy the hunt, people of prey.

M

Miss Murder

Vince licked his lips, both because of the anticipation and need for blood, and because he had become dehidrated recently. He grinned, and readied his crowbar for attack.

'Showtime', one of the people in the alley with Vince said.

"Bring on the blood," Vince said in reply, and twirled his crowbar expertly and strongly in the air. He swifly got up on a fairly high-up stack of crates that was nearby, and prepared at the last minute to attack the gang members who soon began to hesitantly check out the alley.

Swinging down from the crates, Vince brought his crowbar down on one of the guys' heads, smashing his skull. "That was too quick," Vince said, a slightly-maniacal grin on his face. As one of the guys tried to attack Vince, he swung the sharp end of his crowbar around into the guy's face, tearing into his left eye. Vince sharply pulled the crowbar back out of the guy's skull, taking with it most of the guy's skin on his face.

What was left was muscle and bone, on half of the face at least. The guy screamed in pain as blood poured from the ghastly wound. "I can do much better than that," Vince taunted and tsk-tsked mockingly. He swung his crowbar, still with the sharp end up, up into the suffering guy's jaw. He swifly pulled again, and this time took the guy's lower jaw with it. The jaw came loose with a sickening sound, and Vince laughed at the smell of blood.

He turned back to the alley and said to the others present, "Your turn. . ."

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Pulling the trigger, releasing the hammer, and firing off the silenced bullet, Lucas took the next cop in the head, dragging the now-dead body into the shadows, and throwing it into the gutter. A slight blood stain on his black baggy pants glistened from the little light in the alleyway, his eyes reflecting off the ldimmed light. "Liberty or Death." he muttered queitly, smiling with amusement.

Checking the clip, he held the gun next to his hip, and sat there, his fingers thrumming against his thigh.

(Sorry if it was too short)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Psst, these guys aint cops. They are members of a gang. Cannon fodder to start this Role Play.))

Blood and gore were now as much a part of the alley as the rotting smell of human waste. Brains were splattered by a crowbar and a bullet had pulled with it several vital parts of another man. James stood in the darkness, with his handle in his fist. It was itching to be brutal, but he had to keep low. The gangbangers were a bit to far away. Light was an unwanted guest in this battle of stealth. Gangbangers held arms, things that kill you in a matter of seconds. Then it happened. One of the gang members tripped and stumbled backwards, right in James arms. He took advantage of the situation and pulled him into the darkness, leaving the others guessing of his whereabouts. The handle of the hamer slowly became a bigger pressure on the mans throat and he started to make disgusting sounds. Blood came seeping out of his mouth before he coughed it up. James released the pressure and the man wasn't able anymore to produce a sound. He tried, but failed. James then took the needle and jammed it up the mans eye, injecting the substance only when he was sure that it would be in the brain. The victim made a low, painfull sound before he dropped on the ground, breathless and about to die.
An alarming sound of aproaching sirens suddenly filled the alley. James quickly stepped out of the darkness, ignoring the other criminals, and ran for the other directions than from which the sirens came. The other survivors of the crash would follow him, no doubt. It was either choosing freedom or facing a troop of cops.

M

Miss Murder

Vince looked as one of the other criminals fled as the sound of sirens filled the area. "Damnit," he said quietly. "I hate it when I don't have a choice in anything. . ." He pulled the bill of his black cap down in back and ran after the man, nodding once to the other criminals, saying that they should probably follow.

"Best choice I've made in a while. . ." Vince said and shook his head. I kinda wanted to beat on that gang more. . . he grinned, and contined following the man, running faster than he had in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back