• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manhood and Beards..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
So being seventeen ..im not completely finished in regards to growing and development, though this isnt the point ..im kind of mid-way through the process of being able to grow a beard ..about 3/4's of my cheeks ..about half of my neck ..and my entire chin - all have excessive ammounts of hair on them ..each time i shave (which is what happenes when you do) ..more and more area's get darker and thicker and are continuing to do so ..i am of italian descent and my family has a history of hairy men lol ..

now jokingly, my father says all the time that a man isnt truely a man until hes capable of growing a full beard ..now while that is simply a matter of perspective (people think its when you first have sex or children - there are many different things) ..but in regards to a males physical development ..would a boy techinically be considered a man when he is capable of growing a beard? ..by that i mean ..does a males physical development end when they are capable of growing facial hair? ..and not just peach fuzz lol

weird i know ..but it made me wonder nevertheless? ..so what do you think?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would anyone want to grow a beard? D:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've always thought having a clean face is more professional than having a beard. Not to mention that I find it the more appealing look.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Manliness can be measured by strength of character and the power influenced in their actions. As a symbolic atonement, you'd consider a beard as more of a "fashion statement."

Awards
I started growing a beard 2 years ago. And it is really annoying, it grows back to about 1 millimeter in 3 days and I'm not to good with a razor so I tend to cut myself a lot.

Also, whether or not having a beard makes you mature is a matter of opinion. I would think not, I'm mature in a lot of ways but it's obvious that I'm not there yet. (nor do I want to be)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
lol you guys misunderstand me ..being as hairy as i am ..i dont like hair ..not only do i think it looks stupid, but its uncomfortable, annoying, and unattractive to most people ..im simply saying

if you had the ability to grow a full beard - would you consider the time at which you finally could to be the time at which your physicall development ceased?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hate it when women dye their beards blond and seem to think that nobody can see it. No, now you just look like Hulk Hogan. D:
I know a surprising amount of bearded ladies.

And I am referring to where you would normally see one.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Woman really shouldn't dye the hair around their mouth. Its normal for everyone. Our hair is just very light so it is not noticeable at all. At least most of the time.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
lol you guys misunderstand me ..being as hairy as i am ..i dont like hair ..not only do i think it looks stupid, but its uncomfortable, annoying, and unattractive to most people ..im simply saying

if you had the ability to grow a full beard - would you consider the time at which you finally could to be the time at which your physicall development ceased?

Doesn't leave much to say hair will sprout elsewhere...so no.

Don't think too hard about this one, kids.

A bit more subtle for once lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i have a goatee... only because it won't grow anymore for some reason :v

Go-Getter Greg

Stop spouting that stupid shit, will you? Hair doesn't grow faster or thicker after you cut it, whether it's on your head or your face. The hair is getting darker and thicker because time is passing. Jesus christ.

Started growing facial hair at 13. Had a goatee at 14, and then something like half a full beard until i got my job. I miss it, it made me look so much older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back