• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Manga that's clean (content wise)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

May I ask why you're so afraid of nudity?

Not afraid, just would rather avoid. For the sake of my family seeing it. And there have been times that my father or mother would be like "oh mind if I play with the kindle?" and yeah. >__> Don't really wanna have to deal with that. And on top of that, i've personally found animes to be better without any nudity or sexual content really. I mean a sexual advance to a guy/girl in an anime/manga is one thing i suppose but just like how music can be good without cursing or anything like that. It's more or less just having a better story than anything. I'm not reading manga for boobs :p if i wanted boobs I would ask my girlfriend.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
You're 22 and you're still concerned with mommy and daddy knowing you look at boobs? Fgt.

KhGamer89

You're 22 and you're still concerned with mommy and daddy knowing you look at boobs? Fgt.

It's not that, it's i would rather just not look at them. I've made the statement before that if i wanted to see boobs I will ask my girlfriend. When I read manga I read for a story and character development not boobs. Plain and simple.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
It's not that, it's i would rather just not look at them. I've made the statement before that if i wanted to see boobs I will ask my girlfriend. When I read manga I read for a story and character development not boobs. Plain and simple.

You can have your cake and eat it too.

Just because theres a pair of tits on the page doesn't mean there isn't story/character development on the next.

You don't have to stare at them for ages, just read past them if you're that bothered.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

( . ) Y ( . )

KhGamer89

Wonderful. Well, I think i have a good list now for what i can put on the kindle. If anyone can think of anything that hasn't been listed let me know. Because i'm always open to suggestions. :D

KhGamer89

You can have your cake and eat it too.

Just because theres a pair of tits on the page doesn't mean there isn't story/character development on the next.

You don't have to stare at them for ages, just read past them if you're that bothered.
True true. Half of the time there isn't an amazing story when an anime goes into a more of a "fan service" direction. There have been a few that are really good stories even with some fan service.

Girls Bravo should be right up your alley.

lmao nah. i'm good. :D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I know you already said that you don't want to have to deal with your parents seeing your stuff, but nudity or "non-family friendly" content doesn't always equate to fan serves or a cheaper story. Just putting it out there.

Is there any thing specific you're looking for or will you just take anything that's clean?

KhGamer89

I know you already said that you don't want to have to deal with your parents seeing your stuff, but nudity or "non-family friendly" content doesn't always equate to fan serves or a cheaper story. Just putting it out there.

Is there any thing specific you're looking for or will you just take anything that's clean?
Yeah i know.
Pretty much anything. i mean i enjoy the like Yu Yu Hakusho type animes Dragon Ball obviously. Things that are more serious i'm good with and same goes for the "Romantic yet funny" type.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll just list clean stuff because I have no idea what your tastes are:

Tiger & Bunny (anime), Natsume Yuujinchou (manga and anime; four seasons in total so far), Ao no Exorcist (anime and manga), Lovely Complex (anime and manga) (wow random...it is a hilarious romance comedy high school story but the humor makes it all worth it)

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Try Gantz, Zetman, and Ichi the Killer.

jk. Try Kingdom Hearts, D.Gray-man, Rurouni Kenshin, Hunter X Hunter, and Hitman Reborn. Fairy Tail has fanservice but no full nudity.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah i know.
Pretty much anything. i mean i enjoy the like Yu Yu Hakusho type animes Dragon Ball obviously. Things that are more serious i'm good with and same goes for the "Romantic yet funny" type.

I assume you know Fullmetal Alchemist?

Future Diary is another good one, it does have some nudity but it's used very sparsely. There's one-two chapters I think showing a girl in her underwear and once she's shown completely naked towards the end, but for the most part it's pretty clean as far as I remember. It's been a while since I read it though and I didn't get to finish it but I got through most of it.

I don't know a whole lot of manga that you would like that's completely clean. Obviously it exists but it sounds like you're into Shonen and those usually have some level of fan serves.

Oh, and Hell Girl I enjoyed. I didn't think of it off the bat because I was thinking of Shonen series but it doesn't sound like you're specifically looking for that, it's the demographic you just happen to like. Some series from CLAMP you might enjoy, like magical Knight Rayearth, XXXHolic, Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle,

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Maybe you should try Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler? I've only seen the anime which was ok but I hear the manga is much better.

KhGamer89

So much manga. o.o lmao, really good suggestion all around so far. :D
@Juggernaut6 Hunter x Hunter is one of those animes/mangas i've always heard of that i've never watched but everyone talks about. o_O Will check that out. Black Butler looks good from what i've read so far, another really popular manga that i've never read. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back