• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Manga that's clean (content wise)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

Just got a kindle and i'm looking to fill it with manga. However, I want clean manga. When I say clean i mean

No Nudity
No "She's naked but no nips showing"
No Ecchi (Obviously)

I know alot of different animes, but not clean animes, that goes the same for manga on my end. I can name a lot of manga, just not many clean ones. Can anyone think of some "clean" manga? Doesn't have to be like "This is sailor moon ages 2+" but at least something that's decent.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I highly recommend Boku no Pico. It's a really good one.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
In all seriousness though, read One Piece if you don't already. Best series out there. It's got some bloody violence, but no gore. And of the the hundreds of chapters printed, I can only think of one moment off the top of my head that has nudity in it, but it just shows the woman's back and her shoulders-up.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
In all seriousness: Sgt. Frog[anime], Naruto[anime], Digimon[anime], Elfen Lied[manga], Thundercats[cartoon/still awesome], MLP[manga], Oban Star-Racers[anime].

KhGamer89

In all seriousness: Sgt. Frog[anime], Naruto[anime], Digimon[anime], Elfen Lied[manga], Thundercats[cartoon/still awesome], MLP[manga], Oban Star-Racers[anime].
Thanks Jozi! I've seen some of Sgt. Frog and it looks good. Same goes for the rest. Elfen Lied, eh. The opening for that anime was suggestive to say the least but has a great plot overall. :D I'm always open to more suggestions of course. Will probably look into Death Note to check that out because i've never watched/read that.

KhGamer89

@quiteMAD That's what i hear. I always go to watch it and never go through with it. :p I'm sure reading it won't be as tough though. Also i didn't see your post before regarding one piece. Another REALLY popular anime i've ever really "watched" or read. :p i'll add that to my kindle for sure. :D Thanks!

Awards
Soul Eater... Wait no there's Blaire....
Bleach... No wait people hate that now...

...Your options are gonna be pretty limited bro.

Just go with One Piece, it's all you need. And just suck up any slightly risque stuff.

KhGamer89

yeah. Well soul eater only has places with Blaire at the beginning i thought? That's all i saw from the anime.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Acchi Kocchi in that diabetes-inducing, heart-tugging, omg-that-character-is-adorable, slice-of-life type of manga/anime. Though if you're looking for depth and earth shattering story then refrain from taking interest in Acchi Kocch. It is particularly two-dimensional in the story part and focuses more on the diabetes-inducing, heart-tugging, etc., etc., aspect of it. Where a cutesy scenario plays out between two love birds. No mature content whatsoever, except for the part that induces diabetes but we'll let the politicians sort that out.

For more story orientated stuff, I suppose you'll have to go a little more mainstream. Beelzebub has a rather compelling story with lack of mature content unless you can't ignore that glaring issue with the fact that the titular character, Beelzebub, is a nude baby. It blends in comedy, with drama, story with action and a fantasy element to create a strange concoction that is weirdly appealing. It, however, doesn't translate well into the anime in that the animation, the fighting aspect in particular the thing the manga is based upon, is shampoo drinkingly awful.

If you're content with manga only, I highly suggest Beelzebub. But personally would refrain from watching the anime.

KhGamer89

Acchi Kocchi in that diabetes-inducing, heart-tugging, omg-that-character-is-adorable, slice-of-life type of manga/anime. Though if you're looking for depth and earth shattering story then refrain from taking interest in Acchi Kocch. It is particularly two-dimensional in the story part and focuses more on the diabetes-inducing, heart-tugging, etc., etc., aspect of it. Where a cutesy scenario plays out between two love birds. No mature content whatsoever, except for the part that induces diabetes but we'll let the politicians sort that out.

For more story orientated stuff, I suppose you'll have to go a little more mainstream. Beelzebub has a rather compelling story with lack of mature content unless you can't ignore that glaring issue with the fact that the titular character, Beelzebub, is a nude baby. It blends in comedy, with drama, story with action and a fantasy element to create a strange concoction that is weirdly appealing. It, however, doesn't translate well into the anime in that the animation, the fighting aspect in particular the thing the manga is based upon, is shampoo drinkingly awful.

If you're content with manga only, I highly suggest Beelzebub. But personally would refrain from watching the anime.

Wow. o.o I've never heard of either of those series. o.o I will for sure check both of them out. More or less Beelzebub sounds probably the better of the two. But sounds like i'll enjoy the first one as well. :D Thanks!

Esso

Fire Breaker
Seconding Acchi Kocchi.

Iris Zero is pretty clean, funny, and entertaining slice of life that avoids ecchi moments (the omakes joke around about that lol). Deep themes at times but tries to avoid becoming a depressing story. Though there was this one time where there was partial nudity(most of the clothes still on minus jacket and tie but you could see the bra) in a scene where a couple were getting a bit too comfortable was shown, but they stopped going any further and nothing explict occured. Other than that, there's no other scene like that But if you can tolerate that, and seeing the main character getting a few beatings(no jk), then it's a pretty good series imo.

Last edited:

KhGamer89

Seconding Acchi Kocchi.

Iris Zero is pretty clean, funny, and entertaining slice of life that avoids ecchi moments (the omakes joke around about that lol). Deep themes at times but tries to avoid becoming a depressing story. Though there was this one time where there was partial nudity(most of the clothes still on minus jacket and tie but you could see the bra) in a scene where a couple were getting a bit too comfortable was shown, but they stopped going any further and nothing explict occured. Other than that, there's no other scene like that But if you can tolerate that, and seeing the main character getting a few beatings(no jk), then it's a pretty good series imo.

See, that's the kind of Manga i enjoy. XD I can work with that! Going on the list to put on the kindle for sure. :D Thanks! Animes that are funny but stay clean are REALLY hard to find but to find a manga that's clean funny and cute in that sense is amazing.

Esso

Fire Breaker
See, that's the kind of Manga i enjoy. XD I can work with that! Going on the list to put on the kindle for sure. :D Thanks! Animes that are funny but stay clean are REALLY hard to find but to find a manga that's clean funny and cute in that sense is amazing.
Shoot, I missed the kindle part. The manga isn't liscensed yet so it most likely isn't available there. In all honesty, I'd buy all the volumes due to how great of a story it is,if it ever got liscensed.

Here's the site I read it on if you're interested:
Iris Zero

Last edited:

KhGamer89

Shoot, I missed the kindle part. The manga isn't liscensed yet so it most likely isn't available there. In all honesty, I'd buy all the volumes do to how great of a story it is.

Here's the site I read it on if you're interested:
Iris Zero
I'm sure I could find it if needed. :p which it does look really good. I read the first chapter and i'm really impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back