• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga over game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Website
khworks.livejournal.com
I think it's hard to choose. The manga added more funny scenes with the characters, but the game was the original. Hmm...Roxas looks so cute in the manga, and so does Sora.

So, what do you guys think? Do you think the manga is better than the original game?

Khaston

What I really love about the manga is how it explains some of the things within the game that were not before hand explained, plus the manga has some really funny scenes, if KH had more scenes like the manga did that would be great.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
What I really love about the manga is how it explains some of the things within the game that were not before hand explained, plus the manga has some really funny scenes, if KH had more scenes like the manga did that would be great.

Yeah! At least on kh:com the battles where really funny!!And you could see where org13 really do e.t.c!!

Marieze

i thnk the games were way better simply cus they were, well, video games, and not a book. i mean dont get me wrong i like the manga but u cant get the same cinematic experience as the games (especially KH2) and i also think u can feel more "connected" to the characters than reading

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
i thnk the games were way better simply cus they were, well, video games, and not a book. i mean dont get me wrong i like the manga but u cant get the same cinematic experience as the games (especially KH2) and i also think u can feel more "connected" to the characters than reading

Well thats true especialy if you got a lot of nerves,then you can burst out on the buttonsXD
Pressing the X button again and again to defeat heartless lol!

Marieze

Well thats true especialy if you got a lot of nerves,then you can burst out on the buttonsXD
Pressing the X button again and again to defeat heartless lol!

u got that right! i wood say i got through the vast majority of the game just button mashing the x button

its also a great workout for the thumbs ::thumbsup::

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
u got that right! i wood say i got through the vast majority of the game just button mashing the x button :thumbsup:

I defeat the game the time i wanted to kill someoneXD
When i finished it i was already put all of my hate on the hertless and the bosses!!!
Gee.....i cant dicide now which is better!!HAHA!!:toungesmile:

UsagiShira

I like the game and the manga. But to me, the manga is just a little better than the game b/c it has them doing more stuff and is a lot funnier than the game. Plus Pence's facial expressions in the manga are adorable.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Well..to me..well...both are good..though..in the game you can live the action you can fight, you can kick their...yeah what follows it..in the manga you see the fights and don't live them...though.it has really funny moments that you don't see in the game..so..it's a draw @.@

neon6

Well..to me..well...both are good..though..in the game you can live the action you can fight, you can kick their...yeah what follows it..in the manga you see the fights and don't live them...though.it has really funny moments that you don't see in the game..so..it's a draw @.@

So you're going to be neutral?

V

V.A.T.13

I like the game better...( more flashy lights and pretty colors to distract me ) than the manga.

Although, I like the KH2 manga a lil more than th game. Mainly for the akuroku scenes, and hayner looking like a gay idiot. :'D

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
I view the manga as nothing more than a "cracked out" version of the game itself, so I don't pay much attention to it unless it's something the suits me. I prefer the game itself since you get more out of it.

Aqua

I like how the manga adds a bit more to the characters and has more humor, but overall I like the game better. It might be just because I am more familiar with the game than the manga, though. It is a tough choice.

Urban_Ninja

I think I prefer the game, as it adds more to it for. I get that interactive aspect of it.

But I really like the KH2 manga. I think it's fun, and really cute to. I can't wait for volume 2 to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back