• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

manga noob in crisis!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I think Tsubasa Chronicles, King of Bandits: Jing, One Piece(Its Better in the jap. anime), Full metal alchemist, inuyasha, Full moon (I never read this but I heard its good), Angelic layer(if you like those stories where the main character always has that weird sense of believing), and If you like them perverted mangas then Magical Arcade: Aneboshi

The Mad Hatter

In a never ending pit of- Ooh! A nickel! ^^
Goin' with Fruits Basket was a good choice.^^ (ish my fav. manga.><)

And if you just look on the back, in the corner it says it's a comedy/romance. And trust me there is "lots" of comedy and romance.^^....It's very sad...^^;;

A few of my other favs. are Bleach, Trigun Maximum(good action manga), DNAngel, .hack//Legend of the twilight and Chrno Crusade.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Fruits basket would be considered shojo! I watched the whole fruits basket series and it was sad yet great! I cried when it was over.

dejah

:|
Nana's awesome too.

want scanlations?

head over to [link removed by Raito. Link contains manga licensed in NA, which makes it illegal here.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Oooh...well, it's actually been a while since I've read a manga (mainly because I'm REALLY picky), but I really, really liked Alice 19th...however, it was moreso a shoujo (girl's comic)...so, it depends on if you're into that kind of thing. I mean, it wasn't like Sailor Moon or Peach Girl, it was just a bit on the girlish side...

There's also Clover, which is a short series by CLAMP...it's kind of confusing the first time around, so if you didn't get it, read it again.

Um...hmm, I think that's about it...I haven't been manga browsing in a while, so if I read any new good ones, I'll be sure to let you know about them...

dejah

:|
yeah i recommend Clamp too.
they have really awesome stuff.

Tsubasa chronicle, chobits,

and my personal fav, X/1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back