• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga Currently Reading (Light Novels too.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Speaks for itself as with you can discuss what it is, and if there is already a thread just to delete this one.

Higurashi Tataragoshi-hen: God the artwork for this scared the living hell out of me, literally the moment Keiichi changed his iris/pupil size I was intimidated compared all the past artist who have done the artwork storyboard for the past arcs, but then Takano's expression made me want to Sh** bricks as I read through her devil eyes in my local Barnes and Nobles.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Well, I finished Fruits Baskets yesterday? I'm not sure but the ending was absolutely beautiful/flawless and made me cry tears of joy.
I've also been reading Yotsuba&! which is adorable and I had been looking for everywhere since I loved Azumanga Daioh. I tried to read Lucky Star but it wasn't the same without Lucky Show at the end since that was my favorite part of the anime :(

Xion_Z_Forgotten

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, alot? fruits basket is one and Maximum ride, also kh, gravitation, digimon frontier and air gear XD too many but i want to start reading the bleach manga and finish kuroshitsugi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back