• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga and Light Novels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hey there everyone. I have been trying to track down the manga and light novels and I'm a bit confused about how many books there are. I want to be able to get all of them, but like I said I'm just a bit confused and would like some help as to what all the books are called. Thanks!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The Manga has KH1, COM, KH2, and Days. KH1 has two volumes, COM has one volume, Days has five volumes, and KH2 has four volumes I believe.

The novels have KH1-KH3 ongoing. KH3 is still releasing their volumes, and a new one is coming out soon. KH1, COM, KH2, Days, BBS, ReCoded, DDD, and CHI/Back Cover all have full novels. KH2 has two volumes while the others are fully big volumes, or small depending on the content. KH3 is looking to be about three volumes in total. Hope this all helped.

Awards
The Manga has KH1, COM, KH2, and Days. KH1 has two volumes, COM has one volume, Days has five volumes, and KH2 has four volumes I believe.

The novels have KH1-KH3 ongoing. KH3 is still releasing their volumes, and a new one is coming out soon. KH1, COM, KH2, Days, BBS, ReCoded, DDD, and CHI/Back Cover all have full novels. KH2 has two volumes while the others are fully big volumes, or small depending on the content. KH3 is looking to be about three volumes in total. Hope this all helped.

Yeah this helps. Thanks a lot!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can find all existing listings for the light novels and mangas here. Each link will provide you with several places where you can order the item from.

Like SweetYetSalty said, there is a KH3 manga releasing in November, however you can elect to purchase each chapter individually as a digital file, if you so wish.

Back