• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Management.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, not to be too immerse in gaming. With work, school and probably home chores. How often do any of you end up losing contact with your social life?
If I didn't make a conscious effort to maintain my social life, I wouldn't have one. With two jobs and commuting to and from, most of my free time is eaten up. It doesn't help when my schedule is totally inconsistent and one of my jobs schedules 3-4 weeks in advance so I have ability to make plans on short notice. But, I manage to see people still and have fun. Not as much as I would like.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I feel the same way, I just have chores at home. It's really understandable though since we all have to go through the same path. Sometimes I try to squeeze in a movie night or maybe out at some arcade company and sometimes pooling. It's amazing how time just goes by so quickly.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Honestly... Bed time is the best. You just play right before you take a nap, and it either energizes you, or knocks you the fnck out! I swear its the best, but besides that... My time is super free since I'm not schooling right now. But when I start schooling I know my time with video games will be substantially cut to just bedtime assistance

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Honestly... Bed time is the best. You just play right before you take a nap, and it either energizes you, or knocks you the fnck out! I swear its the best, but besides that... My time is super free since I'm not schooling right now. But when I start schooling I know my time with video games will be substantially cut to just bedtime assistance
^^^ I tend to watch LPs right before I got to bed. Between one, to three episodes. Sometimes even two minutes of an episode because I get sleepy, hehe. xP

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I have my whole day scheduled for game time and uni/work time so that allows me to play games pretty much everyday, without it having too much of an effect on uni work. The only problem I have is actually doing something productive in the time I've given myself. It's just soooo easy to sit back and do absolutely nothing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have my whole day scheduled for game time and uni/work time so that allows me to play games pretty much everyday, without it having too much of an effect on uni work.
Me too. Days when I have college I rest and then work-out. After I do my one-hour cardio walk/jog, I drink a 32oz bottle of water and rest, either reading Twitter or playing some Hyrule Warriors (trying to ace a mission can be quite time-consuming, hehe... Dx). Afterwards, I hit the barbell, rest a little, take a bath, dinner, and study.
Days I don't have college I have breakfast, watch YouTube, wash my teeth and laaater play.

The only problem I have is actually doing something productive in the time I've given myself. It's just soooo easy to sit back and do absolutely nothing.
Me too, lol. You even LOOK for stuff to do! Haha

srb1a4

I'm fortunate that I don't have a lot of games to play with at this moment, so I use my free time for other things. But when Kingdom Hearts 2.5 was released I played this game nonstop over the weekends and I MADE TIME so I could play 2.5. Unfortunately there were times when I couldn't, so I had to wait till Fall semester ended.

I have other uncompleted games such as Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning returns, The World Ends with You Solo Remix, and I just recently finished Uncharted 3. Right now I'm taking a summer class and it caused me to be really busy to where I am too tired to play other games, because for the unfinished games I actually want to invest time and remember what I was doing instead of playing once a week where I probably forgot what I was going to do next. [That's what I found out while playing Uncharted 3, I would play about twice a month and by the next month I forgot how to play and where I was going and WHY I WAS STUCK, so I'm no longer doing that "once a week play" unless its an old Kingdom Hearts game because I know the games play by heart lol.] The only exception is TWEWY because it's a mobile game I get to play it whenever I'm waiting for a ride, or if I'm having a hard time sleeping, etc.

I'm praying when KH 3 gets released in America that it comes out during the summer or winter break, because I'm about to graduate college and that means I'll be getting a job soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back