• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mana Khemia Student Alliance and Al Revis Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Havent played Student Alliance since I have no PsP...
But Al-Revis was simply amazing. The characters, story, etc. I liked the concept of the Growth Book(similiar to the sphere grid in FF X) which sort of made you want to go out and synthesize every possible item out there. I recommend this for those who want a change in RPGs.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
student alliance is a direct port of the al revis one so its the same, and yes it is awesome and just like ff 10

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
well, it definently feels just like it, and its turn based too, just like it, and the growth book is the thing that you level up, you don't have levels in the game, since your an alchemist, you synthesize certain things for certain chars and put it on their growth book, then certain stats will go up, or you learn abilities.

StevenPoole

You know, I've become a player a long time ago. But the last year at college is taking too much my personal time. I have been tired of those endless assignments, projects, essays. That's why I've searched for oceanessay online writing service so that I could return to my favorite kind of games. That really saved me. Now I can't imagine myself without it.

Back