• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man, this sucks...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

laath

I've made this thread a while ago but the orginal forums went down.

So, I was playing KH:CoM and sorta liking it, besides the whole card thing, ya know? But it was answering many questions about whats going on, and I finally get to the part where you fight Riku IV I think... The one where he first has Dark Aura (that damn hard attk) and I lost a few times. Well, after I tried many times, I decided to call it quits for the day, and I saved the game. When I got back on, my memory was lost. I was so angry because I REALLY don't wanna play the game through again because the cards pissed me off.

So, I was wondering if you could tell me what happpened after that Riku and help me understand KH a little more so I'm not confused when number 2 comes out. Also, its been a while since its happened, so could you jog my memory a little on what happened before Riku?

Last edited:

kasuy

Website
www.geocities.com
sorry i have to space it out, just type this in w/o spaces http:// db.gamefaqs .com /portable/ gbadvance/ file/kingdom_hearts_com_script .txt

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Better do something about that link... cuz it ain't workin'.

But basically Sora beats Riku, the replica ends up learning that he isn't real, a bunch of crazy stuff happens, and my mind is blowin' up from trying to beat Riku in Twilight Town in Reverse/Rebirth... --__--;;;

(after original post): oh, ehehhehe-hehehe..... bad timing methinks....

Last edited:

Evil[::]poptart

I think the cards totally suck, and i've only played it once.... the cards have repelled me from playing the game too much you know? I think it was really stupid of them to put it on gba in the first place. tg KH2 is on PS2. whew!lol

F

Foxhound

Yeah the cards are pretty gay. but its still a pretty good game. After you beat riku u find out he was a puppet. then larxene comes and u have to fight her right after. then i forgot what happens after. i still havent beaten the game yet.

laath

Well, thanks guys, but I still don't what the hell is going on. You're saying things all jumbled and stuff lol. And, kasuy, you're link doesn't work. I'll try to look up what happened, but if anyone can clear this stuff up for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

A

Audo

I like Riku's Version of the card battle. i hated having to customize my deck it was just easier with riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back