• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man in Secret Place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

When you start Kingdom Hearts, in the first few mini-games, you have to find 3 mushrooms. When you get the mushroom from the Secret Place. A man comes out of no where that has the Organization XIII jacket/cloak but it's in brown. Was he Xehanort's Hearless or Nobody....who was he?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It was Xehanort's Heartless being dramatic.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought the game made it clear that it was Xehanort's Heartless? Before he possessed Riku, from what I can gather, he was just pure darkness with no true shape. His heart was being eroded away so he needed a new vessal. Before then, he was that cloaked figure in the dark.

slmcknett

Dude, that wasn't ANYTHING like the Organization jacket. It was just a regular brown coat that he was wearing because his body had no physical form. And, yes, that was Xehanort's Heartless. It was made pretty obvious too, seeing as how he says the exact same thing at the ending of the game before you fight him. Plus, you know, Billy Zane...

Neku's nobody

Their is some speculation on several fan sites that that was xemnas befor he formed the organization but i think it was either xehanort's heartless or the keyblade taking a human shape

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Their is some speculation on several fan sites that that was xemnas befor he formed the organization but i think it was either xehanort's heartless or the keyblade taking a human shape

That site obviously didn't know what it was talking about, seeing how it is obvious it was Ansem SoD/Xehanort's Heartless and the fact it's pretty much confirmed to be him and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back