• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man Fires At Fla. School Board; Kills Self

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Just read about this, wow, and apparently there is video of the incident..though I couldn't find it.

HERE

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I laughed at the taxes part.

My parents are trying to move out of our neighborhood because despite the fact that I was privately schooled throughout a lot of high school, they had to pay taxes to the public school up the whazoo. I'm graduated and they still do, even though they don't have anybody going there xD

Awards
Oh hai depressing news...

I laughed at the taxes part.

My parents are trying to move out of our neighborhood because despite the fact that I was privately schooled throughout a lot of high school, they had to pay taxes to the public school up the whazoo. I'm graduated and they still do, even though they don't have anybody going there xD

I thought paying taxes even on stuff you don't care about was normal?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Bill Husfelt, the guy who directly got shot at was my second older sisters old High School Principal, and one of his daughters was a schoolmate of mine back in Middle Shool. Small world.......wow

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
First time seeing the video. Wow, it almost looked like he was staring straight at the camera at one point. The woman who tried to hit him with her purse had alot of guts. Seriously, I don't know many people who would have the courage to do something like that. Poor widow, she lost her job and her husband.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel so desensitized to this sort of thing that this doesn't invoke a response from me.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
saw this on GMA. I applauded when that lady hit him with the handbag. I would never have the courage to do that to a person who is holding a gun.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
At the same time, you have to see where he is coming from :(

He didn't want to hurt anyone not involved in it, he could have easily shot the person with the purse but he didn't.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At the same time, you have to see where he is coming from :(

He didn't want to hurt anyone not involved in it, he could have easily shot the person with the purse but he didn't.

You're probably going to get flamed for this comment, but this is a good type of thinking.

There are five I's of poverty I learned in my freshman year that have really aided in case studies and I bet this man was affected by one or more.

They are:

Ignorance
*Insecurity
*Immobility
Illiteracy
Injustice

The ones marked are my guesses. I obviously don't sympathize or feel sorry for the man, but it's always important to understand the why so this sort of thing becomes more preventable.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh hai depressing news...

I thought paying taxes even on stuff you don't care about was normal?

Though they're incredibly high where we are, considering it was one of the best public school districts in Texas, which is the state with some of the highest quality in public education for the country. My district is expensive as fuck.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
saw this on GMA. I applauded when that lady hit him with the handbag. I would never have the courage to do that to a person who is holding a gun.

Ditto. That women was brave.

Good thing that binder (or whatever that thing blocking them from the bullets) protected the school board members as well and the gunman was a bad shooter.

I'm not going to lie but I really do feel bad for the gun man's wife though but he didn't take the right action or handled it rationally. :/

Silverslide

You can call it brave, but honestly I call it dumb.

Who would run behind an armed gunman with a purse and hit him on the head. The fuck on.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So what if that was dumb? I still give her credit for taking action at the very least. I mean honestly what else could she have used? Do you propose that she would use her karate chopping skills or something else?

Silverslide

Or she should've been smart and not done anything. That is what anyone NOT dumb would do :/

It still dumbfounds me, who runs up on an armed man with a fucking purse and hit him in the head.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Or she should've been smart and not done anything. That is what anyone NOT dumb would do :/

It still dumbfounds me, who runs up on an armed man with a fucking purse and hit him in the head.

He was obviously focused on the rest of the Board. Even then, given today's purses, it's sometimes odd how large they are, and how much they can hold in some cases; gives idea to weight of said purse? Despite her trying to stop him, the guy just shoved her down to the floor, et cetera, and continued his rage at the Board.

Raebus

So, a lady went up to someone with a GUN and smacked him with her handbag? Wow, thats a pretty fucking retarded thing to do.

Silverslide

He was obviously focused on the rest of the Board. Even then, given today's purses, it's sometimes odd how large they are, and how much they can hold in some cases; gives idea to weight of said purse? Despite her trying to stop him, the guy just shoved her down to the floor, et cetera, and continued his rage at the Board.

According to eyewitness reports, the man pointed the gun right at her when she was on the floor, and didn't pull the trigger.

But I see your point kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back