• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man at Arms-Oathkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;1Ic-avlBAZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ic-avlBAZ0[/video]

One of the most iconic keyblades of the series was just forged on Man at Arms :)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Man that is cool. Oathkeeper is one the most epic Keyblades in the series. Now all that they need to do is to forge the Oblivion, and boom, Roxas is ready smash things. :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
that is pretty badass. the dude who dropped ursula in the tank was the only one who knew how to wield it, not to mention that shit was funny.

Emperor

They've forged the Kingdom Key before, right? I hope they do Oblivion next, then they'll have done all three of favorites.

Rallade

Awards
I didn't expect them to do another one, but since it changed to the stagmer bors. I guess they reconsidered :D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Tell em to make Oblivion next so someone can run around, dual-wielding and smashing crap up. Anyways, awesome! I really didn't think they'd try to make the more complicated designs.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Has to wear the Org coat though
Oh, not necessarily. Remember the ending of II's Longest Prologue? But hey, a black trenchcoat always makes things better!
(Small part of me is hoping that they'll make Two Become One, even though it isn't half as iconic as a lot of the others. I can dream, can't I?)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Holy frickle frackle, they did an amazing job. Their work on the Kingdom Key was amazing, and this one was even more technically difficult and they still made it really nice. I also think these videos demonstrate just how ridiculous keyblades would look in real life if they were forged as actual functional weapons. The cosplay keyblades that look exactly like the in-game models are one thing, but making an actual practical version of a keyblade, you see how ridiculous they look xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH8Pe5G1p0[/video]
this is beautiful

Rallade

Awards
Oh, not necessarily. Remember the ending of II's Longest Prologue? But hey, a black trenchcoat always makes things better!
(Small part of me is hoping that they'll make Two Become One, even though it isn't half as iconic as a lot of the others. I can dream, can't I?)
I actually started to make that one out of wood, never finished though, I should get back to it

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
They even added that perfect scene of Aqua casting her spell on Kairi when they mentioned 'touching our hearts' which is also such a 'Kingdom Hearts' thing to say xD and they even added a VS Ursula "fight" ahhhh!!! How awesome! It makes me so happy to see KH things presented the right way ♥
my day has been made ; w ;

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Instead of another Keyblade I hope the next time Man at Arms does KH it`s Riku`s Soul Eater sword. Either that or one of the weapons of Org. 13

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Obligatory "Oh man that is awesome! Now do Oblivion next" comment is obligatory.

Having said that, I can't be the only one that would find it hilarious if they ended up making Zexion's weapon or Demyx's sitar next.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i want to see them make lexaeus' claymore next, what a challenge that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back