• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent (or however you spell her name) Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soranjaxx

Does anyone have any useful tips for beating her as the dragon I equipped Cheer and used Tinkerbell and she helped for awhile but then once she's gone you can't use her again. I've heard your suppose to do something with Stop but when you cast it on her it lasts literally 5 seconds...help

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Aero, in my case, helped immensely in reducing the damage she caused. I'm not very sure whether the flames she spouts deal Fire or Dark damage, but equipping accessories that increase your elemental resistance may help as well. Also, when Tink is active and you're at low health, stay as far away as possible and let her heal you while avoiding the flames and shockwaves. This allows you to make better use of her.

What I did was just cast Aero and whack the living crap out of her head, then retreat when I feel I'm running low on HP and need to heal. Sometimes your Keyblade swings will even deflect the flames, netting you decent amounts of tech points.

Not so sure about Stop since I've never used it for this battle, but you might want to increase your max MP even more. For lingering spells such as Stop and Aero, the duration of their effects is directly affected by your max MP. This means the higher your MP cap is, the longer the effect will last.

Oh, and it's Maleficent, by the way.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure how much help it is but I just focused on tinkerbell, didn't bother with aero or stop. I just studied her pattern and found openings to attack and then would retreat to the top of one of the vines in the room, which lets you avoid most attacks, till tinkerbell healed me or I saw an opening again.

My strategy is basically a hit and run till she falls.

tear.

I believe you can still get on those roots and vines to cure yourself and step away from the fire. At least I remember that's what I did in KH1. If that doesn't work there's still some spots the fire doesn't touch if I'm not mistaken, where you can just heal.
Areo helps a great deal, and then all I did was just attack whenever I could, and retreat only when I was about to die, and just tried to take advantage of Tink as much as I could when she was active.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
tinker bell --> glide away when there's fire on the floor --> Aero if you have lots of mana to spare

repeat steps 2 and 3

I would also recommend giving Donald and Goofy lots of items to use. If both of them are dead, heal Donald. Never heal just Goofy.

Light

faster than
Awards
If you don't mind feeling cheap about it, you can jump onto her back, or the opening between her forelegs, and just spam strike raid. Stock all of your item slots with ethers, and fill away as you need to. Mega Ethers are a good idea if you can afford them, and equipping Goofy with MP Gift.

Note: I could pull it off with just the Kingdom Key, and hadn't used any Power Ups or anything, so it should be pretty easy to pull off no matter what path you've chosen to walk.

soranjaxx

If you don't mind feeling cheap about it, you can jump onto her back, or the opening between her forelegs, and just spam strike raid. Stock all of your item slots with ethers, and fill away as you need to. Mega Ethers are a good idea if you can afford them, and equipping Goofy with MP Gift.

Note: I could pull it off with just the Kingdom Key, and hadn't used any Power Ups or anything, so it should be pretty easy to pull off no matter what path you've chosen to walk.
It works twice then half the time it doesn't even hit her. And then I run out of Ethers

Yamuraiha

Awards
I had Beast in my party because Donald was kinda useless. I just let Beast and Goofy do most of the damage and just stepped in when her flames disappeared and when she seemed less dangerous.
It sounds kinda boring but letting them do most of the work helped me.. especially if you're stuck.

yomitchymitch

If you don't already have it, get Aeroa from the yellow trinity at Neverland. (Yellow trinity is unlocked by beating the Hercules, Pegasus, and Phil Cups) Aeroa does small damage to nearby targets, so it will help out a little bit. I equipped Goofy with Mp Rage and Mp gift and no other MP expelling abilities. Tink is a must in this one, while keeping Aeroa up pound away at her head and run away when low on health, letting Tink heal you.

If Donald has a significant amount of MP, heal him instead of yourself. He'll heal you and Goofy letting everyone back into the fight.

Light

faster than
Awards
It works twice then half the time it doesn't even hit her. And then I run out of Ethers

Are you standing in the middle? If you lean to one side or the other she's going to start turning, which is probably where your problem is coming from. I agree though, one or two of the first throws work, three if you're lucky, but Raid usually hits as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back